All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulo

Broken In
Just purchased one 19" Viewsonic TFT VG921m from M.D. Computers, G.C. Avenue. It cost me 11648 (11200+VAT). I required a non-widescreen model but every other vendor was offering widescreen ones.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
gauravakaasid said:
@choto.....dude, my friend wants to go in for the acer lappy that your friend has bought, also the compaq 3228 is being considered. so, will Caltron be the best bet?

also, had the matrix clip since my college days, its worth a watch!!

you may have to roam around.. :lol: i found the caltron offered the best price for me.. may be u can get better deal at other place, therefore take the price, and if u find that caltron is asking more than any other shop do tell them that which shop offered what... !! :D

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Anindya said:
Now Sabret what r u doing to do with this monster? I mean how r u going to use it?
gauravakaasid said:
@bobby......what in the world are u goin to do with that monster??:shock: n it seems u had quite an adventure dude! as for berlia, even i suggest u keep off it, i myself dont go there, had to go since my friend has been buying his stuff from there

well took a day's leave from office and just finished assembling the system yesterday...it seems to have started normally and completed "P.O.S.T".There was the usual 1long, 2 short beep of the AWARD BIOS as the video card was missing.Moreover I had though of borrowing one of the 2 hard drives from my existing system however,the 80GB Western Digital PATA hard drive has failed and I will need to take it to the service center and get it replaced.So I'm stuck for a few days.One good new is that the guy at Jai Mahavira called up and said that my 8600GT has arrived.I'll pick it up probably by the end of this week.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Guys who are interested to meet up on 20th of May can post on this Link:-
Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
gauravakaasid said:
@bobby.....add a poll in the new thread for the venue.

I believe instead of adding a poll let all of us go ahead and suggest venues.I feel if lots of people turn up then we might meet in a public place such as Maidan,etc

Kniwor

Learner
ha..ha.. we can meet in chandni or somewhere where people can check out tech stuff if we want... can be interesting, but a lousy place for a meet.

mariner_5147

Broken In
hi guys,
thnx gauraav for inviting me to join this thread....
I used to live near baguihati, joramondir actually. Now i have shifted a bit further away, in teghoria....

satanlives

Journeyman
guys who is the best distributor for zebbronics products??
i was looking for zebronics 8800gts 640mb version....
Also who do i contact for asus monitors?? rashi directly...heres the one i wanted
*www.activeinfocom.com/p-category.asp?cid=30&scid=169
One more thing ne idea whose the distyy for zebronics products

karnivore

in your face..
Hi all kol dudes,

thx 4 the invite.

I understand that u guys r meeting on 20th. Good, but sorry, can't make it. May b some other time.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
satanlives said:
guys who is the best distributor for zebbronics products??
i was looking for zebronics 8800gts 640mb version....
Also who do i contact for asus monitors?? rashi directly...heres the one i wanted
*www.activeinfocom.com/p-category.asp?cid=30&scid=169
One more thing ne idea whose the distyy for zebronics products

To purchase Zebronics Products you may go to Jai Mahavira for Best prices in Calcutta.
I have purchased an Antibiotic Cabinet for Rs.1900/- and a 500W Platinum SMPS for Rs.1800/- thru them about a year ago.I have already booked a 8600GT with them will pick it up either on Friday or Saturday.
U can contact them at 94330 14651 or 033 3090 1056

Contact Vikas Agarwal of Rashi Peripherals at 9830081700

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^bobby, apne 'Monsta' ke purana parts ka kya karega? u know y am asking :))

@karnivore.....hi to u to n do try to join us on the 20th :)

@saikibryan.....arey yaar, aaja, sysfilez will be coming over too

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ gauravakaasid Thanks for Your PM
I have already Noticed this thread !:) As for your kind request I'am posting in
here:). As off now I am unable post "a little details" about me. Sorry for that.
Also thanks for your invitation. But wait for the future..................... I will post something about me in here.

I am now out of station.

Also Guys check out this & inform others:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56368
It's really usefull

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom