All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Gaurav plz dont PM me. It will be a waste. I will follow the planning and will let u all know at last whether i will be able to make it or not.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
arey yaar, no prob for me. i'll pm everyone, so that everyone is aware of this. there are some members from kolkata, who either haven't yet posted in this thread or maybe they don't want to :(

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
gauravakaasid said:
arey yaar, no prob for me. i'll pm everyone, so that everyone is aware of this. there are some members from kolkata, who either haven't yet posted in this thread or maybe they don't want to :(

Gaurav I'm sure the kind of organisation skills ur showing I believe if ur Manager got to know about it back in CTS boss trust me ur in for a promotion...:p

My dear Brothers need the latest Calcutta prices for the following:-
1. Intel Core2Duo E6600 and E6420
2. Asus P5N 32e SLI
3. Nvidia 8600GTS and 8800GTS 320mb
4. 1 GB 667mb DDR2 ram
5. 250GB sata HDD

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

^^going on saturday to Jai Mahavir. will check up the gfx card prices. also, aint 400mhz ddr1 ram available anymore kya?? n as for me being a manager, sumday will be one, maybe 7-8 yrs down the line:)
and have to promote this meet boss, dunno y so many knowledgeable people from kolkata have this thing about having a meet, maybe they are more comfortable behind their tfts n crts!!:)) (and this is where the adda culture started!!)

o, n people, need a lappy for max 30k. can u post some configs? can go in for Acer/Dell/HP/Compaq.

Last edited:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
gauravakaasid said:

yes some kolkata'n not want to join us :(

and Dell have any laptop under 30k??? Acer have lots i know....

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
gauravakaasid said:
^^going on saturday to Jai Mahavir. will check up the gfx card prices.

Okies

gauravakaasid said:
also, aint 400mhz ddr1 ram aint available anymore kya??

No its is very much Available and plz inquire with Vedanth,Supreme or Arihanth Computers

gauravakaasid said:
n as for me being a manager, sumday will be one, maybe 7-8 yrs down the line:)

Aleast I'm trying to be one at the moment Friday is my final interview - so wish me luck!!!!!

gauravakaasid said:
and have to promote this meet boss, dunno y so many knowledgeable people from kolkata have this thing about having a meet, maybe they are more comfortable behind their tfts n crts!!:)) (and this is where the adda culture started!!)

I reserve my comments:eek:

gauravakaasid said:
o, n people, need a lappy for max 30k. can u post some configs? can go in for Acer/Dell/HP/Compaq.

No Dell dosent sell any laptops for less than Rs.30k

If ur willing to settle down for Intel Celeron M proccy then go for a HCL AX001002 which shud cost u around Rs.27500/-

A Centrino based lappy shud be around Rs.32000/-

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I have informed "digitized" and "sabertoothe" that at this moment out of India.........don't know if I could make it. I know the meet is on the 20th but my return is not yet fixed.........if I return, surely count me in.

@gaurav
Last month I had bought CORSAIR Value Select 1GB *2 DDR 400 from tirupathi........it was available then.

gauravakaasid

@sabret00the....best of luck boss! so, what planz after u become one? if u can, get Dell to introduce some models in sub 30k category:)):)):))

and i have no probs goin in for AMD based systems. gimme a decent config that will last for atleast 2 years.

@Tech.Masti......well, i'll pm those members still. also wich acer models are widin 30k? can u gimme the links.

@john......o ok, dint know that. i'll get with digitized n sabret00the
what was the price of corsair then? n where is tirupati exactly?

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
@ Digitized : I dont think I wud like to move to CTS bro

@ Gaurav : hey thnx bro but only cleared the online written and psychometric tests...and appreared for GDs long way to go bro and very stiff competition...I guess may be next time will happen...anyways lets see...

BTW:I wud like to quote our frnd Kniwor here:-

Kniwor said:
where do I get "Arctic Silver 5" in kolkata, and for how much

even I'm looking for the same for my Girl Frnd's ageing comp with a presscott proccy.....:eek:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
sabret00the said:
@ Digitized : I dont think I wud like to move to CTS bro

@ Gaurav : hey thnx bro but only cleared the online written and psychometric tests...and appreared for GDs long way to go bro and very stiff competition...I guess may be next time will happen...anyways lets see...

BTW:I wud like to quote our frnd Kniwor here:-

even I'm looking for the same for my Girl Frnd's ageing comp with a presscott proccy.....:eek:

You can try the Antec's dealer: Deals in both Antec and coolermaster.

Vendor :ALFA TECH
G-48, Kamalalaya Centre
156A, Lenin Sarani
Kolkata - 700 013

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
gauravakaasid said:
@Tech.Masti......well, i'll pm those members still. also wich acer models are widin 30k? can u gimme the links.
sorry, no link,:( actually see on TOI, they give AD. regularly in TOI business page....Acer have some good budget model in around 30k ...:)

gauravakaasid

^^thanks man

@digitized.....wishin ya a very happy b'day boss! so, u were at home ya slogged at office? :))

@sabret00the.....best of luck for tomorrow dude. best of luck from all of us here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.