All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@gauravakaasid
hey buddy pls remind me a day b4 the meet, coz i m intoxicated these days after returning from goa n mumbai. we will all chill out in the meet. and yes catch hold of saikibryan, may b he can catch some fishes for us.

satanlives

Journeyman
guys ne of u intersted in buying my 7800gt?? its xfx and hve the box and everything..
wana upgrade to 8800gts.. ure most welcome to my place to check the card and see it in action pm me if ur intersted...

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
hey saiki go grab it man.. dont let gaurav overtake u. he he.
hi gaurav how r u? hope to c u in the meet.

Ray

Precision Processor
hi am also from kolkata.maybe i am a little too late
by the way gauravakaasid how did u know i'm from kolkata??

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^coz u asked about hardware prices for kolkata in some thread:))

@Bobby.....abhi paisa nahin hai yaar:(

@saiki n sysfilez.....already ganging up on me kya:)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hello mates...my name is arunava ray and am from kolkata..am a class XII student...hav just passed XII that is...am a tech freak and heartily recognize kolkata as the growing IT hub of india...we have the best brains across the country and are far more tech concious than peaple across india...WE ROCK

gauravakaasid

^^no no, its never late for intros. welcome to this thread :)
btw, check out this thread too ->
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=494851

ratzee199

Journeyman
Invitation

Hey..i got the invitation through PM for joining...well I'm not from Kolkata but from HALDIA...which is jusy 3 hrs distance 4m KOL...so..
well My name is Jay...
and after completing My MBA i am working in POWER SECTOR...as a MT..graduated from ASANSOL ENGINEERING COLLEGE...in Electronics & Communication...
and Currently I am sorling in Mumbai..
But it's good to join this thread..

I hv just purchased a PC...and I think u guys should know the config...

Core 2 duo E6300;... MSI P 965 NEO;... 2GB 667 Corsair DDR 2;... Seagate 160 GB SATA 2;... GALAXY 8600 GTS 256 MB DDR3;... Cooler Master 600 W Extreme Power SMPS;... Zebronics LAVA (without cabinet);... Creative 5300 Inspire 5.1;.... Viewsonic 1703 17" wide screen;... LG DVD writer...APC 500 VA....

Last edited:

bukaida

In the zone
Thank you gourav for such a nice thread.Will have a regular visit surely.I am Pratik from Purbachal,Saltlake.

gauravakaasid

^^no thanks required boss, thnk sabret00the a.k.a bobby who came up with the idea of this thread:)

btw, comin on 20th kya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom