Anindya

In the zone
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIGITIZED BRO!!!!!!!!!!
ALLTHEBEST TO SABRET00THE!!!
Plz let us know what happened.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ same here......
@gourav....... Check todays ANANDABAZAAR PATRIKA's third page, Acer give a laptop Ad, its costs 25k without tax.....

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^ thanks a lot guys today had the personal interview...was more or less ok...now lets see wat happens....

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
sabret00the said:
Today my expidition started at 9am when I went to Chandni Chowk in Kolkata.I first visited Vedanth infosys where they told me C2d E6600 came for Rs.11000/- + vat.Happy with this knowledge I called up Rashi Peripherals for the price of Asus P5N32 e SLI .They person on the otherside told me Rs.15000/-
I then went to Supreme - The IT Mall and spoke with my contact there Mr.Manish Khattry who got cracking with his boss :)p owner of the shop) to beat the price for me..they didnt want to lose me as I'm an old old too old cust.Well I kept waiting and waiting and then I decided to meet the Rashi guy...he gave me a good price...thought of taking the proc from Supreme and the mobo from Rashi but Supreme said they wont sell the proc alone and I'll have to take a proc + mobo bundle.In the meantime went to Jai Mahavira and booked an 8600GT:cool: ...I know I know..#$%*.Anyways,finally came back to Supreme (I had no other choice as they are the only one's who have the C2D E6600 in Kolkata) and ordered all the following parts:-

1.Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4ghz - Rs.12000/- (I believe the going rate for this proccy in kolkata is somewhere around Rs.12500/- to Rs.13000/- based on availability)
2.Asus P5N32 e SLI motheboard - Rs.14150/- (this is actually Rs.150/- less than wat Rashi offered me,but Supreme didnt have the board with them so I had to wait from 4pm to 6:30pm for them to get the card from another importer/wholesaler - worth the wait :cool: )
3.1Gb DDR2 667mhz Transcend - Rs.2450/-
4.Sony 16x Dvd +/- RW (OEM) - Rs.1550/-
5.Microsoft Desktop PRO 700 (wrls) - Rs.1400/-

6.Orchid usb bluetooth dongle - Rs.250/-(with widcomm drivers [didnt want to use anything with blue soliel drivers] - some crap manufactured in some South Eastern Country - but it works fine though for the price I paid for it) from Jain Computers.

7.Booked a Zebronics 8600GT for Rs.2000/- from Jai Mahavira (actual price Rs.7900/-)

Note:all above prices are exclusive of 4% VAT.

@gauravakaasid:also went to Berlia Computers well they never heard about the motherbaord and anyways they dont have the C2D E6600 proccy..hmm no go there...

----expecting comments:))

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Why this C2D is 1k more than what i got from Caltron a week or 8/9 days ago ??? though they took Rs. 3.1k for the transcend 667MHz ram :p where as you are getting for 2.4k :)

Anindya

In the zone
Now Sabret what r u doing to do with this monster? I mean how r u going to use it?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Anindya said:
Now Sabret what r u doing to do with this monster? I mean how r u going to use it?

Playing games all day instead of coming to office...:p :)) ...Hmmm...these Wiproites...:)) !??!:p

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
One of my friend and me were playing with some video editing software, we got this at the end, thought sharing :lol:

No offence to any Artist in the Video, we respect indiviual CpoyRights and we respect the artists also, this is just for fun, so no offence.

thank you.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgYMNVah60

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@bobby......what in the world are u goin to do with that monster??:shock: n it seems u had quite an adventure dude! as for berlia, even i suggest u keep off it, i myself dont go there, had to go since my friend has been buying his stuff from there

Anindya

In the zone
Yes Berlia is hopeless. But plz tell me is there any shop in which prices of all items are lower than the market? Supreme is good but in some cases even it charges more than the market price. As far as i know Saboo and Supreme goes head to head.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Have u guyess ever considered visiting caltron ?? i found E6600 for 11k there when Supreem or any other was asking minium of 13k :lol:

Anindya

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
Have u guyess ever considered visiting caltron ?? i found E6600 for 11k there when Supreem or any other was asking minium of 13k :lol:

Where is it?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Here is another one, Matrix in Bengali style.. :D not made by me, just found some where, and uploaded it..

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7_18uAt7E0

Once again, no offence to any one, i respect the individual copyrights and all the actors in the video, these are just for fun. thank you. :D

@Anindya

Caltron
34 Ganesh Chandra Avenue
Kolkata-700013
Phone : 2217227, 2365293
Fax : 2363915, 2217069

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@choto.....dude, my friend wants to go in for the acer lappy that your friend has bought, also the compaq 3228 is being considered. so, will Caltron be the best bet?

also, had the matrix clip since my college days, its worth a watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.