All Blender Artists Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
1000 year old now :D and thinking of doing something creative . So I started learning blender although @ snail's pace :D and inspired by GIMP Art, this is the Blender tutorials thread. Here are some useful links for learning blender

1. Blender3D: Noob to Pro
2. Blender Video Tutorials (~ 1.61 GB)

Note: If anyone want DVD of above video tutorials them PM me :D

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
That is one seriously good site for blender tutorials, thanks for that. I tried to pick up blender after a brief stint with 3DS Max, but didn't have the patience to learn another convoluted interface. Maybe I will now.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Hmm....I did try to make 3D letters in Blender once, but the unconventional interface befuddled me.This tutorials seems just like what I needed to get the hang of it.!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Blender in its own is a powerful as max or maya (if you can really utilize it) but the interface is the turn-off. Did try my hand with blender but again went back to maya (since I am used to it).
Anyways thanks, for the links......really useful for someone trying to learn blender.

x3060

A LOTR fan
yup the interface is a let down . . cgtalk.com has good tutorials for blender too . . infact its the best for 3d and 2d . . :)

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
yup the interface is a let down . . cgtalk.com has good tutorials for blender too . . infact its the best for 3d and 2d . . :)

This is my first 3d software so its not that intimidating as other might think. The interface is highly customizable. Buddy can you post direct link to tutorials on cgtalk.com

F

FilledVoid

CadCrazy would you be interested in mailing me the downloaded video tutorials if I sent you the money for the media and courier ? I've always wanted to learn more about 3D modeling .

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
CadCrazy would you be interested in mailing me the downloaded video tutorials if I sent you the money for the media and courier ? I've always wanted to learn more about 3D modeling .
better change your ISP, it sucks!
atleast change your plan:p

F

FilledVoid

better change your ISP, it sucks!
atleast change your plan

:( Yeah but BSNL requires your connection to have at least complete 3 months before you can change it.

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself

PM me your Address, your no and wait ----- :D

adi007

Youngling
wow.. CadCrazy..you are now becoming blender crazy :D..and BTW i'm PM'ing you my address..i want the DVD..:D I will give all media and courier charges..

patricia3d

Right off the assembly line
I am also using Blender
You can see my work here

Free Download 16 3D Movies I have created
*kkrawal7.googlepages.com/index.html

Watch 3D Clips on vimeo
*www.vimeo.com/user711059

Watch 3D Clips on Youtube
*www.youtube.com/kkrawal7
*www.youtube.com/PatriciaUmaRawal
See this render, Blender Internal