Aishwarya Rai Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I never knew Aish has some quotes - Giga :D

*www.egothemag.com/bollywood/archives/images/stars/ash_provoked_main.jpg

Even in India the Hindi film industry might be the best known but there are movies made in other regional languages in India, be it Tamil or Bengali. Those experiences too are different from the ones in Bombay.

I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.

I have a great story to tell... and I tell it well. No holds barred.

I know for a fact that if there's a role which I am suited for, I'll be signed on. I'll never go begging.

I was more excited than scared, at the opportunity to work in an English movie.

I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option. I took acting up with the same schoolgirl enthusiasm I had for examinations. Acting is a job and I take it very seriously.

I'm not the type who'll yell about my achievements from the rooftops.

My family is my strength and my weakness.

Right now, I'm following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass.

Sexy in India is not considered positive. But, with today's crop of fresh faces in the modelling arena, being sexy is an asset.

Source

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^^ lol.. i dont wanna loose my reps posting silly threads.. just found thisbit interesting.. so i posted.. if u wish.. i'll mail u ;)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
If you wanna post some real dumb quotes, then go for Paris Hilton.
*janedark.com/paris%20hilton%20-%20party0001.jpg
“Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
“I think it's important for girls to be confident. Believe in yourself and ... everybody's hot.”
“Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?”
“I don't really think, I just walk.”
“When Paris has to pee, Paris has to pee!”
“What's a soup kitchen?”
“I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard, ... Just listening to my father . . . So just basically following that and following my heart.”
“I'd rather sit in bed and watch TV. All of my ex-boyfriends-of course, not Paris-would be like, 'What's the problem? You're so not sexual.'”
“I like it, ... but it's yellow, and I'm like, I didn't want yellow for my engagement ring.”
“This is Earth. Isn't it hot?”
“All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there.

Aishwarya ain't no dumb. She is a former Miss World and a well known celebrity in west(That doesn't proof that she's smart.) And also, She has a third hand experience about choosing men(That does :)) )

superczar

-n00b-
I am not an Aishwarya fan, but I don't see how those quotes are dumb...
Not teriibbly smart either,, but I still don't get what the point of the thread is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom