Airtel Withdraws Airtel Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
Airtel Online : A GPRS service to surf net through mobile mostly WAP site. But browsers like Opera can be used to surf HTML sites.

is this the service where they let us browse the net without any fixed monthly rentals n stuff ?? the one where we're charged some 15ps / 10 kb or something ???

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
is this the service where they let us browse the net without any fixed monthly rentals n stuff ?? the one where we're charged some 15ps / 10 kb or something ???

Its a basic GPRS service, you can browse sites at 1G speeds. Earlier they charged Rs. 49 or something for unlimited surfing.

Per KB charges are in Mobile Office and its only now this per KB $hit been introduced in AO.

OP
Sumeet_naik

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
@mrintech
Airtel online is airtel's net on your phone. Also called NOP.

@vikranti333
Agreed..

@gary4gar
As soon as they take AO down.. I'm off airtel,.

@awww
Oh.. There are many who are,
Not just in the forum but everywhere on the net.. There is a big world on net..

@NucleusKore
Unfortunately as a engineering student, airtel online and mobile Office are the only way i connect to net.. This is a condition of many other students too ..

@shashank_re
Actually, with their subscribers down to nothing, coz of better offers from other providers, they can afford this at ease..

@red_devil
Its was 5bucks a day and 99 bucks a month.

@awww
Airtel merger? No idea.. Btw, if you're talking about aircel, its a different service provides altogether..

User Name

In the zone
I hav receive same type of message on 2-04-09

Airtel GPRS is now rental free. that means it is now same as airtel live 0.30p/50Kb.

awww

Banned
Why can't you then go for a Tata Indicom connection which is given through that usb dongle?
i don't think it is unlimited
*www.tataindicom.com/t-personal-internet-plug2surf-tariff.aspx

its better to go far bsnl evdo card but the speed is not that good in all the places

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
actualy i think airtel online is mobile office he is refering to.

yes it has been already implicated in south .. ( tamil Nadu )

prev it was 75 Rs a week for unlimited..

now they dont hve the plan..

if you want to browse a single yahoo page... u will need to spend 2-3 RS .. thats F(_)cking costly...

they have also removed the one month offer of 325 Rs UL ..

they basically going down...

AIRTRL UR DOOMS DAY IS NOT FAR IF YOU GO THIS WAY !!!!

din

Tribal Boy
Is it Mobile Office ? Somebody please clarify. I use it for Rs.125 a month (Rs 1500 per yr).

OP
Sumeet_naik

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Is it Mobile Office ? Somebody please clarify. I use it for Rs.125 a month (Rs 1500 per yr).

Nope not Mobile Office.. MO is 20 in my state and 15, 25rs in other state.. Airtel Online is a variation of NOP, which is 5rs per day..

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Does airtel online has something to do with airtel live gprs?coz i browse from UCWEB sometimes for free...are they goin to remove airtel live portal service?

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
ya sad all these guys getting more and more greedy..... millions not yet enough !!..at least along with the network the second best thing of airtel was airtel online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom