Airtel Withdraws Airtel Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnels

Live The Dream!
IDEA charges Rs. 30 per day for unlimited and 4p/KB for 0 rental plan i.e about Rs. 41/MB. What a LOOT!!!

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Does airtel online has something to do with airtel live gprs?coz i browse from UCWEB sometimes for free...are they goin to remove airtel live portal service?

When I was in Bangalore; I had Airtel connection so on the basis of that understanding I will try to explain these access points:

Airtel Live GRPS: Through this access point you can only browse Airtel's WAP site to download ringtone, 256 color - images, crappy games etc.

Airtel Online : To browse WAP and HTML site (through Opera). I think at that time it is was Rs. 49/month for unlimited browsing. This is where Airtel has started s(rewing!

Mobile Office : To use mobile as a modem, to download mail through mobile phone's email client (POP & iMAP) and also to connect to Microsoft exchange and probably IBM's domino server. It comes with a fixed rental such as Rs. 299, Rs. 599 & Rs. 799 etc. More rental more free MBs.

OP
Sumeet_naik

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Airtel has taken down Airtel Online totally.. New using Mobile Office which is 99rs per month.. No EDGE..

hutch had done this 5 years back ...now airtel v done it.. not surprised

That's bad...I guess I made the right decision by switching the service provider to IDEA. I'm still using the rs99 plan with unltd surfing,mobile office and phone as modem option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom