Airtel Unleashes 4 Mbps Unlimited Broadband at Rs. 899

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Bharti Airtel, country’s leading telecommunication service provider which is a Catagory-’A’ Internet Service Provider(ISP) introduces new broadband plans with a impressive bandwidth offering of 4Mbps. Tagged by ‘Impatience Plans@4Mbps’ Airtel Broadband reaches a new dimension with these economical plans starting from Rs. 899. Airtel’s ’Impatience Plans@4Mbps’ is currently available in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai Only.

With introduction of such plans Airtel users can get a maximum download speed of 512KBps – a 700MB movies can be downloaded in less than half a hour, watch the streaming video with out no waiting for buffering and a song within 10 seconds.

Though Airtel is saying these are unlimited plan, Fair Usage Policy (FUP) is applicable in all plans; you can download a certain amount of data at 4Mbps and then speed will be 256Kbps, which can be used as unlimited. With all plansAirtel is also providing free goodies like website buidler kit, PC Secure, Gaming and Online storage.

*d.imagehost.org/0730/airtel.jpg

*telecomtalk.info/airtel-unleashes-4-mbps-unlimited-broadband-at-rs-899/22344/#comments

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
what is use? 6Gb will get used up within no time at a speed of 4GB/PS Moreover Airtel is follows unfair trade practices like limit on unlimted plans.

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
i guess this is the kind of heck they do in MBA to make mouth watering plans and kill the customers................besides with mtnl 599,,,512kbps plan one can down more than 18Gb .............less than wat a 6gb with 4mbps and rest with 256 will do ...so why airtel.

bozx

Broken In
Total Waste of time and money.
remove those caps then we can say some improvement is really going for satisfying customers.;-)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
:-( What's the use??
No one is going to use 4Mb/s connctn for browsing.
And as for downloading 6GB will be over in a day(If a 700MB Movie downloads in half an hour :) )

God knows when will india get matured. :lol:

sujoyp

Grand Master
I think the plans r fair enough.....
If BSNL can charges Rs750 for 256 unlimited....where I can hardly even try a 700mb movie coz it takes wooping 8hrs to download
In this by paying Rs 150 more I get a better deal:)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
I might need to go for a new internet connection because of HUGE bill issued by BSNL. Reliance net card was awful for me and I am sure their fixed connection would be same. But still, is it manageable? Frequent disconnections? Speed? Customer Care?

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
In all fairness I would say, BSNL home 500 plan is the best one. I am using it for the so many years and I am very well satisfied with it.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^
I might need to go for a new internet connection because of HUGE bill issued by BSNL. Reliance net card was awful for me and I am sure their fixed connection would be same. But still, is it manageable? Frequent disconnections? Speed? Customer Care?

there is never a frequent disconnection but after 7-8 hour there net get disconnected and you have to login again..

Customer care is the best I must say 2 days and problem will be solved

Speed is little varying at day time i get around 35-45 download speed and in night time I get 45-52kbps..

it rocks..

sujoyp

Grand Master
In all fairness I would say, BSNL home 500 plan is the best one. I am using it for the so many years and I am very well satisfied with it.

Yup BSNL 500 was good...but I crossed limit every month and got 1800-2000 bill every month for 5-6 months:-x...My dad was furious:punch:..ultimately got 750UL...

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
downloading lots of stuffs 40-50GB everymonth on 750 UL no tention of bill . get 20% discount already so i have to pay only 600 Rs.+tax+extra call charges (no telephone rental)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
what is use? 6Gb will get used up within no time at a speed of 4GB/PS Moreover Airtel is follows unfair trade practices like limit on unlimted plans.

Total Waste of time and money.
remove those caps then we can say some improvement is really going for satisfying customers.;-)

Totally Agree !!! plan sucks! :C_disgusted::machinegun2:

I use MTNL Rs. 599 Combo plan, 256 KBps umlimited, which now have DOUBLED (to 512 KBps), at the same charge !!! I am so glad and happy with it :bananana: <-- look me dancing!!

Oh ya... and I forgot to mention - its with NO download cap !!!! Cheers...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
what next ... 100MBPS ... for 10Rs with 500MB for 100MBPS , Post 100MMBPS - 64KBPS unlimited....

damn u airtel , u can fool the ignorant , not techies...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I am least interested in speeds these days with the STUPID Fair usage policy.

These companies should be dragged to courts for misguiding the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom