Airtel launches 1Mbps Unlimited for Rs.2222

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its not available in Avantika either but MTNLK suffices for me. If they can deliver a higher speed plan, so much the better. Instead of giving free Dolphin sims they should concentrate on this.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
yeah .. me too got a call from the airtel CC for upgrading to that plan .... i told that for that price , im satisfied with 512 ! :)

T

The Conqueror

Yeah, very expensive and i expected 1 mbps UL for rs 900-1200 :D :D

boosters

In the zone
Now airtel was giving 8 Mbps speed but the problem is it is limited download facility plus it is expensive. But i think plan 699 is better to download games.

thepirateboy

Broken In
yah i have taken it....downloading 700 mb filer in less than 1hr 10 min....its expansive but i don't have to schedule my downloads so m happy with it :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
kolkata isps suck..i m still stuck with my tata indicom 256 UL..and i have to shell out 1123 fr the privilage...now frm when will they start providing badwidth at an affordable rate.. :(

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
kolkata isps suck..i m still stuck with my tata indicom 256 UL..and i have to shell out 1123 fr the privilage...now frm when will they start providing badwidth at an affordable rate.. :(
I guess there is some ISP named Alliance in Kolkata and it has really good Unlimited plans if we compare them to BSNL..........
*alliancekolkata.com/packagedetails.php

That 384kbps UL for just Rs.699 plan is really good. And also 256kbps UL just for Rs.499...................Compare these to BSNL H900 UL......

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^My parents are using Alliance's 256kbps unlimited @ Rs.499 plus tax. When I was in Kolkata, I used their 384kbps unlimited at Rs.699 plus tax. Now isn't that affordable?? I used to get almost equal upload speeds. I was never impressed with anything related to BSNL (see my signature:D). There is very little downtime associated with Alliance.:), and when you complain, they usually repair within 3-4 hrs.:)

This is a farcry from BSNL who repeatedly made billing errors and they had the worst customer service in the whole world:mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom