Airtel launches 1Mbps Unlimited for Rs.2222

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats true.I came to know about that while surfing the Broadband forums.No airtel in my area so no 1M unlimited.Also the price is too high.
Soon i will be shifting and then i could also have this plan.Till then its 2Mbps NU from MTNL for me.
IMO MTNL still gives better speeds that airtel and also the prices differ a lot.MTNL is damn cheap .I just wanted to share this news so........................we have 1Mbps unlimited from airtel at Rs.2222 PM:D

source- *www.airtel.in/FY_BroadBand_Plans.aspx?path=1/9/146&cid=2&pid=558

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Thanks for the news. Since we have 512 kpbs UL @Rs.1499/- I guess its great they priced 1 mbps @Rs. 2222. Prices will drop in course of time :)

casanova

The Frozen Nova
And I would wait for that. I hope Reliance starts this as well. Then it would be 1.2Mbps. They give a little extra speed

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i would have been happier if 512 es given for 999Rs...

so this 2222 Rs for 1mb UL is actually will cost 2488 ie 2.5k ... not bad for comanies and small scale industries...

512 for 999 Rs... waiting...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thats insane(as usual).;)

Why no 2Mbps night unlimited plans are released by these folks at Airtel? I have got full support in our area but I keep telling that Airtel rep why I need 2Mbps line & to speak to his superiors about it's potential but *SIGH*.Explaining them the concept of download is like trying to knock Muhammad Ali down.:(

No it cant be called insane in comparison with TATA's infinity 1Mbps plan which cost over 4k including taxes.But still 1M UL for 2.2 K is quite high(NOT INSANE)

din

Tribal Boy
WOW cool

I see Kerala Airtel rate still on 9999 for 1 Mbps !! (or 2 Mbps with 20 GB cap :( for 2222)

Lucky Delhi guys

I hope at least this will bring up competition.

^^
Delhi as well as Kolkata guys too and many other i dont know about.hey!!the rental for 512 K UL in Andhra is 3333 rs!!!!!!now thats called 'INSANE'

Naya baat to nahin hai.

BTW, this is still expensive. Like the cell phone revolution, cannot we have broadband revolution and Airtel should introduce this plan at half the price? :p
the year 2007 was the so called year of broadband but what we got from MTNL was only a 2mbps NU plan(even that too much for me).I enjoyed 2M unlimited for 2 months and i cant tell u how it feels.Freedom at its best!!!!
after using 2m unlimited i came to know why MTNL is not launching 2M unlimited.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
What's the use of all these if you can't reach out to people? They can't give me a connectivity because of feasibility reasons, even in Bangalore and I stay in a fairly modern(polished) area if that's what they provide in. Airtel sucks in South India.

Having said that, they have opened the door for low prices and competition which will be eventually good for the consumer.

What's the use of all these if you can't reach out to people? They can't give me a connectivity because of feasibility reasons, even in Bangalore and I stay in a fairly modern(polished) area if that's what they provide in. Airtel sucks in South India.

Having said that, they have opened the door for low prices and competition which will be eventually good for the consumer.
TRUE!!i also live in a well developed modern area (rohini sec-13) but no airtel net available!!
this suxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom