Airtel is a cheater

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
This link works better than the fast fastest thing
airtel broadband new plans | high speed broadband plans 1mbps to 4mbps

They have a 30GB, 75GB and 150GB FUPs. 4mbps is only Rs100 more than 2mbps.

I don't see any 1MBPS plan for delhi users its all 2 MPBS only

prakhar18

Broken In
Hey check the following PDF to know about Airtel Plans For Delhi-NCR .

4 MBPS plans and above depend upon feasibility and location of connection.

Also it is very much possible to download more than 30GBs in less than 10 days on 2MBPS connection.

You can always check your usage via your airtel account on Mobile Prepaid, Broadband, Postpaid Mobile, DTH Services in India: airtel

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well it could be possible that someone is using your Airtel thru wifi router.

set some big password with numbers, letters. characters...

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Can we use IPTV without internet? My biggest problem is I am using Airtel DSL along with IPTV. I am pretty much happy with IPTV service. No other cable service is any match with IPTV. So if I switch to MTNL do I have to discontinue with IPTV service too??

All the users in this messageboard who are using Airtel should sign a petition against airtel on this bandwidth usuage limitation:)

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
No I Don't think Airtel cheated in this case !

You could catch 30 GB easily - No big deal !

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
No I Don't think Airtel cheated in this case !

You could catch 30 GB easily - No big deal !

Yes they CHEATED. I was fine with this 512 / 1MBPS plan which has got unlimited download limit. But they tempted me to go for this new plan. I thought 30GB is something that will take months to consume. Now when I want to revert back to previous plan they said that the previous plan is not applicable anymore. Although my neighbouring friend is still using this old plan

That is not cheating .

If you are on some plan you will be on that plan unless you change it . My home has 512 UL NO FUP still going on for 699+tax .

If you had a plan before the FUP came into play then FUP wont be applied to your connection .

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
That's not cheating. Even BSNL has users on old plans. New users can't opt for them and old users can't switch to them.

You should've asked them or here beforehand.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
The reason why it is chaeting is because they wanted me to switch into a plan that has download limit. So they tempted me to go for this new plan. I was under the impression that 30GB is too much even which might take more than a month to consume. Now when I realize the truth about it, they are not letting me revert back to old plan

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Yes they CHEATED. I was fine with this 512 / 1MBPS plan which has got unlimited download limit. But they tempted me to go for this new plan. I thought 30GB is something that will take months to consume. Now when I want to revert back to previous plan they said that the previous plan is not applicable anymore. Although my neighbouring friend is still using this old plan

These are just marketing tricks. Not really cheating. The rules and regulations are quite transparent on the websites where their official plans are mentioned. Just sad to hear, that you have been FUP'ed with no roll-back. Though honestly, I never really liked Airtel's business policies and ethical back bone.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
These are just marketing tricks. Not really cheating. The rules and regulations are quite transparent on the websites where their official plans are mentioned. Just sad to hear, that you have been FUP'ed with no roll-back. Though honestly, I never really liked Airtel's business policies and ethical back bone.

Unfortunately these baggers have monoploy in delhi. You don't have much options

Top Bottom