Airtel 3G prices reduced !

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: Airte 3G Price Cut by 70%!!!!

For Prepaid : *pay.airtel.com/PrepaidOnlineRecharge/mobileRecharge.jsp

Nowadays almost all providers provide facility of Online Recharge on their site itself.

^^ That link states only two denominations to recharge: 50 and 100. Can't we recharge beyond that?
If not, then ICICI's system for mobile recharging is way better and secure for me!

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman

*123*12# worked for me ;-)

thnx bro .... but dunno y mine main mins is not deducting 30mins still left & mine main bal has been deducted .....

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Btw.. New rates for 3G seems inviting. But can only try once my 2G validity expires, which wont be for another 20 days :(

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

^^ That link states only two denominations to recharge: 50 and 100. Can't we recharge beyond that?
If not, then ICICI's system for mobile recharging is way better and secure for me!

You need to select 3G Internet Recharge. You are viewing Validity and Talktime Recharge.

*i.imgur.com/akQpN.jpg

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

*123*12# worked for me ;-)

thnx bro .... But dunno y mine main mins is not deducting 30mins still left & mine main bal has been deducted .....

i recharged with rs 10 from airtel website and on checking from *123*12# its showing 29.29 mb. But on connecting to internet it deducted money from main balance. I was connecting on airtelgprs.com apn

^^
have you received the confirmation message saying"thanx for recharging with 3g pack and blah blah".??
.happens with me.
The data balance gets credited instantly at the time of recharge but unless the message is received my phone works at 2g even with 3g pack activated.

Else cc.

^^^^^

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

You need to select 3G Internet Recharge. You are viewing Validity and Talktime Recharge.

Oh! Ok... :facepalm:

Btw.. I can see an option for a recharge of Rs. 200 for full talktime which is not available on ICICI recharge portal or even from recharge coupons, IMO :shock: Nice!

suyash24seven

Journeyman

sent 3G to 121, 4 hours later restarted my phone and the 3.5G logo was there. didn't receive settings, so manually put airtelgprs.com as access point name. internet is working but horrible speed! talked to the customer care fellow, he said even though 3G is activated, i'll run 2G only till i have opted for a 3G pack. so went online and purchased a Rs.10 pack (the 30mins one). didn't receive the "3G pack activated" sms, instead got a sms 4 times that said "You have been successfully recharged with 1.00"! possible explanation is that that 30 minutes pack costs Rs.9 for my city so they gave me the extra rupee as balance. hopefully will get the 3g pack activation sms soon and will get fast speed then :hitman:

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

Thats what the real problem is.It takes around 3-5 hrs For Airtel to process 3G Packs on number that have not been using 3g earlier.

suyash24seven

Journeyman

^^ okay, thanks. so once it's started working properly the first time, i won't face a delay in these things?

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

^^ okay, thanks. so once it's started working properly the first time, i won't face a delay in these things?

As soon as as you move back to a 2G Pack and then wish to activate 3G Pack again you might have to go through that once more.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl

Still way to expensive for me.
They should convert 2G pans to 3G.
Like @98/- 2Gb 3G data with 30 days validity.....

mrintech

Technomancer

TFS :)

Hope Vodafone also cuts the 3G price, as AirTel Call Charges are way too high in MP :(

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman

here is an update - after loosing all my main bal :p mine 3G was activated.
i have downloaded around 300MB in approx 20mins .........

so i am very much satisfied with it but other charges are really high in Airtel.
hopefully if Vodafone cuts down their 3G prices ....... i will be eager to move with Vodafone itself.

Also 3G is best in compared to my suxing TATA Photon+ Connection, if the network goes stable Photon + be ready ...i m kicking u too ..... :-D

Top Bottom