Airline selling "peni$" on flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
A US airline is now selling "peni$" on flights, an anchorwoman has declared.
The slip-up happened on CNN when anchorwoman Zain Verjee was reporting about Northwest Airlines now selling peanuts on flights.
Ms Verjee mentioned the word “peni$” three times instead of “peanuts”.
:grin::grin::grin:

Source : *www.news.com.au/travel/story/0,28318,25132859-5014090,00.html

Guys,

I couldn't help myself but to post it. What a gaffe this is...?:grin: Talk about having snaked on the plane:grin::grin::grin:.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
*img12.imageshack.us/img12/8941/52468080.gif

jxcess3891

Evil mind
What the anchor meant was 2 peanuts and 1 peni$ will be served on the airline. That's why she said it 3 times.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
admit it airline industry is going through the worst type of recession / economically and this might just get them filled the seats ..

imagine aunties and all desperate HOUSEWIVES gets on the plane just for the "P" things hehehe

jxcess3891

Evil mind
And since when did penis became p***s? I don't think there is anything obscene with writing the name of a body part explicitly. :neutral:

The moderators of some forums r so immature that u have to be careful what u type or else they may ban u.

utsav

damn busy...
And since when did penis became p***s? I don't think there is anything obscene with writing the name of a body part explicitly. :neutral:

Then there should be nothing obscene in posting pics of private body parts explicitly :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom