Age Group of TDF Gamers

Whats your age group?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Glad to see that someone still games in their 30s. I was thinking that I will have to give up gaming when I hit my 30s.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I restarted after I reached 29 (or when I upgraded my computer :razz:)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Voted.
However actually gaming and trolling are two different things.

no one believed when I said I am 31 :razz:

BTW.. I didn't find it too difficult to spend time on games. I usually play 2-3 hrs max if I am in a good run (online) .. For SP, I usually make sure I pick it up only during weekends.

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
no one believed when I said I am 31 :razz:
Actually I didn't mention you. I am so glad to hear that you game at 31. However I am sure I will continue as long as I live :p
What I meant is, there are some users here (nowadays a lot!), kids basically, who don't actually play the game but they like to spam the topic, and be proud of themselves. Really embarrassing :(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am 28 and still gaming. Recently started buying games from Steam. :)lol:)

You don't have to give up gaming if you plan everything and manage things properly.

rock2702

Padawan
I started serious pc gaming at 19, got my first pc when I was 15, but it was only when I entered college that I started playing multiplayer games.It's been non stop since then.

Outside India there isn't an age at which people stop gaming.They continue gaming even in their fifties.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Born kid... So from now on you will be trolled if you give any tech advice, no one will accept your answers and you are going to be an alien in an debate.

pratyush997

Inactive
^ Does age really matters in these cases ??
BTW I'm 15 yr + 5 months!

FU(K your Logic :-x

Even ico (Yeah, The Admin) is of 19. :|

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
19 >>>> 15. So yes, my logic applies

Do you really think an 15yr old can make good decision and give some good advice. Nope. I was 15 once and i know how it feels.

:lol: :rofl:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
We are the Winner.. :high5: Basically after a long gap(4-5 years) I resumed playing game from last year.. and yess.. now original games :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Playing original games feel kinda good. I mean i don't feel bad for playing *ahem* but feel good about myself.

BTW @arjitsinha you are in which league? 10-15?

pratyush997

Inactive
19 >>>> 15. So yes, my logic applies

Do you really think an 15yr old can make good decision and give some good advice. Nope. I was 15 once and i know how it feels.

:lol: :rofl:
60>>>>>>30
An old aged guy can give better advices than F**King guy out there then
huh, your logic !

^^ Playing original games feel kinda good. I mean i don't feel bad for playing *ahem* but feel good about myself.

BTW @arjitsinha you are in which league? 10-15?
Check the Poll :| He is 21-25

pratyush997

Inactive
^^ Born kid... So from now on you will be trolled if you give any tech advice, no one will accept your answers and you are going to be an alien in an debate.
*www.bayernzone.com/images/smilies/meme/yaoming.png

WTF do you think I was doing a whole year @ TDF (not trolling)

Top Bottom