Age Group of TDF Gamers

Whats your age group?

• Total voters

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
60>>>>>>30
An old aged guy can give better advices than F**King guy out there then
huh, your logic !

Proof that you are a kid. Getting angry just because you got trolled. Not even started trolling. Just chill man and read the content in spoiler, always.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. my manager from my previous company was 40+ gamer and his son 10-11 yrs was also one :p . sad part is that he allowed his son to play GTA but under his supervision. When I said it does contain lot of profanity, he said yes, I know, "my son keeps asking what the meaning, I will say I would explain later". He assured me that he does supervise when he player games.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I'm 16(and 4 months). I don't remember since when I'm gaming, age of 4 probably(Dangerous Dave, Mario, Bow & Arrow, Paranoid, Contra, Adventure Island, Snow Bros.). :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
this is no competition on who wins the polls.. for seeing who wins, we need to play in age group based teams :p

Uncles vs Kids

EDIT: ^ that doesn't sound good :|

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
the poll graph looks like the 21-25 aged gamers are flipping the middle finger :lol:

ratzee199

Journeyman
Glad to see that someone still games in their 30s. I was thinking that I will have to give up gaming when I hit my 30s.

I am 33+ and married and expecting a kid...and still playing Video Games...it is all about how can you manage your time while taking responsibilities...such as
Work Life and meeting deadline; going to market for Grocery or going to movie; have some time to read or write etc; It's not that hard...only your 'GAMETIME' will reduce from 10-12 hours per day to 1 or 2 hours per day...and if you can manage to play few games on your sparetime in the office...that's great...

Top Bottom