Advice Needed for Andro around 12K

pmkarun

Broken In
Hi All,

One of my friend is in need of a good android mobile phone around 12K.
I suggested Sony LWW, he is in a dilemma because of it 3.2 inch screen.
Kindly suggest some other models...

Also How about this one?
LG E612: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

As it is having 4 inch screen, i am planning to suggest this mobile to him
Kindly give your views

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
320X420 resolution on a 4" screen will look pure pathetic. And if that was not enough the processor is again a weak one. If he want a bigger screen, check Defy + at 12-13k.

OP
pmkarun

pmkarun

Broken In
hi All,
Ca i suggest him the below phone?

NEW UNLOCKED SAMSUNG CAPTIVATE 16GB GALAXY S, 1GHZ, 512MB, 4" SUPER AMOLED , 5MP | eBay

ujjwal321

Journeyman
That's a killer deal. Captivate is galaxy S with better design. There is awesome dev support for that phone and the phone is still powerful to handle almost all the apps and tasks.

techlover

In the zone
that Samsung Galaxy S deal comes with 1 Year Dealer warranty :p ...always go with Manufacturer warranty

Better go with Sony Live with walkman or wait for Sony Xperia Miro :)

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
have u leard of the sony Live With Walkman???:wink:
and have u also heard that the iphone 3gs retails for 9999??
and do u also know that taht always look for a phone with maufacturer warranty because if u mess up your phone you will have to contact the manufacturer,not dealer???
:wink:
and to answer your question,the lg is out of question...
defy xt is good,defy+ is good..both got CM10 courtesy XDA-developers

OP
pmkarun

pmkarun

Broken In
@Rahul: I suggested him LWW at first... Because of the 3.2 inch screen he is not that much interested towards it... Also he tried getting Galaxy Ace and I told a big NO to that..

Usui1811

uıɐƃɐ ʇou 'ʇıɥs ɥo
and do u also know that taht always look for a phone with maufacturer warranty because if u mess up your phone you will have to contact the manufacturer,not dealer???
I second that. But if you are fine with it, then its a hot deal. But its not much advisable... but well again, thats the only reason why you are getting that in much lesser price.

If screen is an issue, then you can suggest him Motorola Defy (or Defy Plus), its 3.7" (better than 3.2) and it has better CPU than the one you are asking for.

OP
pmkarun

pmkarun

Broken In
How about this one for 10K and 12K?

Huawei Ideos X5 U8800: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

*www.flipkart.com/huawei-ideos-x5-p...QBX9&ref=0fa19fea-0737-4993-8476-1e069653dbba

Any Suggestions on these mobiles?

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz

Huawei Ideos X5 U8800: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Huawei Ideos X5 Pro: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

in short NO!! and that no is only because it has froyo..else its a steal... if you can wait go for xperia miro launching q3

*www.flipkart.com/huawei-ideos-x5-p...QBX9&ref=0fa19fea-0737-4993-8476-1e069653dbba

this is good..
infact it is awesome!!!
huawei is a huge brand but in the society it will be termed as "chinese maal" :lol:

this may interest you:
*www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/dow...=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDYyNzQ=

Saloni

Right off the assembly line
What about Nokia Lumia 610 :) Stylish and nice features with affordable rates. Here you can find more information Nokia Lumia 610

Attachments

• nokia-lumia-610-11.jpg
    nokia-lumia-610-11.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 91
Top Bottom