ADVICE ME PLZ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareesh

Broken In
Hi guys,
i'm new to this forum..i want an advice frm u pple...i'm planning to buy new samsung e700 mobile.it's costing around 13000.. wht r u guys thing abt that??

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Well, it is a good phone which looks good looks and a good cam with a good 4X resolution, good buy but it lacks some compactible issues when compared to nokia :cry:

and btwn, welcome to forums... :p

hikapil

Journeyman
Advice

I think you should go for Sony Ericson K500i. It will cost you 10-11 K. and more feature rich in compaison to Samsung E700.

Let's compare some important features we want in our Mobiles.

1.) Colors: Both same 65K
2.) Ringtones: Both polyphonic, But K500i has also Mp3
3.) Memory : 9 MB shared in E700, 12 MB shared in K500i
4.) Both 640x480 VGA, but K500i has Video Camera also.

For details reviews and comparisson you can visit.

*www.gsnarena.com

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Ya.. as Grudge says the phone has a pretty good Cam..

But.. well.. at 13k u have better phones.. i mean in terms of feature set.. E700 definitely has a poor feature-set.. You dont even have Video recording.. No email, no Bluetooth.. no MP3..Hmm.. Further Samsung phones have an entirely diff world of their own.. They dont even support MIDI ringtones.. (polyphonic).. They have MMF format tones..

And as kapil says, K500i is a better phone.. And if u dont mind putting in a few more K.. K700i should be a good option too..!

Comparison

Tell what r the things that u look for in the phone.. Obviously K500i hasnt got Bluetooth.. If u dont mind, go on.. Else go for Nokia 3660/6600.. Your requirements matter in deciding the phone u buy//

drgrudge

Hmm, i totally forgot 3660 or 3220 (which has EDGe; looks great).

but these all depend only on ur requirements...
* good looks
E700, nokia 3220

* good performance
nokia 3660 , it is also a symbian phone

* good cam
SE k500i , serious campactible issues, and other such disadvantages

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Me gotta K500i... didn't feel K700i that great.. so opted 4 lesser price, almost same features K500i, just missin a (Blue)tooth.

The phone's great 4 11K... K700i is 3-4K costlier... that would mean u better buy Nokia6600 @16K

hikapil

Journeyman
Hi Everyone,

I am totaly Confused between 3660 and 6600.
Please help me.
I am buying a new phone within next 5-6 days.
Please help me suggest me help me.

Thanks in advance

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hikapil said:
Hi Everyone,

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Dude no thinkin.....definetly The 6600.....Excellent clarity....Cam res at its best....Sleek looks....Decent ergonomics and lots more compared to The 3660 :wink:

3660 sucks for its keypad layout and its bigger than 6600....plus comparing its Cam And visual Clarity i Give N6600 Full points and full "Paisa Vasool" :wink:

@hareesh....the E700 sucks man....small screen....too much contrast.....no bluetooth....just 9MB internal shared Memory....hell man Dosent have enough juice compared to Nokia's pieces....For that amt u can definetly go for an Nokia 6600 worth its price :wink:

drgrudge

hikapil said:
Please help me.
All the features which is present in 6600 is present with 3660.

Limitations of 6600 wrt 3660:
* slow processor
* bulky and u will take time to work with the keypads.
* No Xoom , i believe

Other tahn that, both r same with features and all other stuffs.

3660 costs only rs. 11k or even less, but 6600 costs rs. 14k

hikapil

Journeyman
Hello,

Please tell me what is the resolution of Video camera of 6600 and 3660.
I have read at one place that, for 3660 its 640x480 for camear and for Video its 128x96 and at some places i read that its 160x128.

Please reply me.

Please tell me the video resolutiion only if U r sure about it.

Thanks.

One more thing, can i go for 7600, feature Wise

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hikapil said:
Hello,

Please tell me what is the resolution of Video camera of 6600 and 3660.
I have read at one place that, for 3660 its 640x480 for camear and for Video its 128x96 and at some places i read that its 160x128.

Please reply me.

Please tell me the video resolutiion only if U r sure about it.

Thanks.

First off let me clear out on the conecpt here pal.....well the cam resolution and Screen resolution are 2 separate entities......The cam resolution for 6600 is 648x480 as specified where as its Screen Display size is 176x208 pixels and the same applies for 3660.... :wink: Plus i have seen and compared oth pieces clarity and resolutions where i definetly stand by my decision that 6600 is way better 8)

@Doc....well to tell ya the truth the 6600 bulky myth is just a fake....i mean its nothin that heavy.....btw when ya hold a 3660 it will occupy an area more than ur palm....plus After addin CameraFX i suppose u can achieve a 4x Zoom in 6600 :wink:

here's an exact showdown on both cell's
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=454&idPhone1=550

drgrudge

hikapil said:
Do you mean 7610?

If its 7600, then dont buy. It's a 3g phone and has a diamond shape look. It's very difficult to talk with it. It has a lot of bugs and nokia dont manufacture it any more.

allwyndlima said:
@Doc....well to tell ya the truth the 6600 bulky myth is just a fake....i mean its nothin that heavy.....btw when ya hold a 3660 it will occupy an area more than ur palm....plus After addin CameraFX i suppose u can achieve a 4x Zoom in 6600 :wink:
Man, see the price difference:
6600--> 14k
3660 --> 11k or even less
A solid 3k difference.

And i dint recommend 3660 (or 6600), i left to him to decide.(But i would have gone for 6600 :wink: )
And as i suppose there is a software where u can get upto 8X Zoom :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom