AdSense account getting disabled due to suspicious activity in my account...!!!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai guys,

I made a South Indian Culinary blog via google's Blogger and signed in the Adsense account which said that they will approve of my blog after 10 days and then when I returned to check my AdSense status it says that it has deactivated my account.
Reason: Due to suspicious activity in my account.
I cannot understand anything by this. What suspicious activity and why is it happening to my account and who is doing it.
Main Culprit: My ISP. Right....
What for is I cannot apprehend....
Please give me suggestion regarding this.

Adsense has stopped approving Blogs. Very little content or a new blog will never get Adsense account. You will have to wait for months, keep adding high quality content, and then apply once again.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Adsense has stopped approving Blogs. Very little content or a new blog will never get Adsense account. You will have to wait for months, keep adding high quality content, and then apply once again.

Then how to get adds posted in my blog or website. Any other source, I mean I don't actually know anything about these adds.

Adsense is the best but very difficult to get approval for a blog.

Adbrite was a good alternative but the company has shut down. You can search on Google for others, but none is as good as Adsense.

Top Bottom