Adding music trax to need for speed u2

Charley

Just Do It
There are music tracks in the game itself. You can pick which music tracks play and which not to. You cannot add ur own tracks to the game.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Yup..u can import ur fav. tracks into NFS UG2.. I read in several forums and the process is very difficult as there is no crack/import tool available (the import tool is available for UG1). I could'nt actually figure it out and made my game installation corrupt. I also started a thread here in this section asking whether neone knows the method of importing ur own songs into UG2 replacing its bull***t tracks.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
try out
*www.nfs-planet.de/nfs7_tools.php?lang=eng

Download the "music importer" tool and follow the instructions accompanying the file.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
King_Niral said:
@ammusk Coz ur a LAMER !!!

CHEERS !!!

And you are rediculously lame than him....
With your inappropriate short posts that have no meaning whatsoever...
DO you think you can counter stupidity by being stupid yourself?

This is called SPAM mate!

Look it up!!

No cheers for you....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
ammusk said:
why add tracks when i dont play U2??
NFSU beats NFSU2
Please refrain from posting something that is not related to the thread.

@King_Niral: Nikhil has said what I feel.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well, there r DITTY IMPORTERS available for various games like the FIFA series and the NHL (ice hockey) series so that u can import ur own tunes into the game while ur playing (if there is a folder named ditty )but i dont think that the ditty folder exists in the NFS series.... :?

A single Ditty Importer application (size of about 900-956 KB) can be used for various games to import ur music...Like i added sum Linkin' Park music in my NHL-2003 and my FIFA-2004 games... :wink:

Cheers n e-peace....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Please read the original question before replying. THe thread starter asked how he could import his own tracks into the game, and not how he can rip the existing audio tracks.

You bumped this thread to give an unrelated reply?

maVen

Broken In
the tracks of nfsug2 are cool...
well really some of them are really good...but nthin can match the tracks in nfsug1...man they were gr8...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Oops sorry, i mismatched 2 tabs of firefox (in nfs u2 section theres a doubt like that...)

Well, do this, run winamp with all the songs as playlists and then run NFS u2 with zero music volume. enjoy ! (currently i m doin this for linkinpark - my december)

Top Bottom