Actress Jiah Khan commits suicide

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Bollywood actor Jiah Khan has allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence in Juhu, Mumbai late Monday night, police said.

According to the police, her maid, watchman and neighbours are being interrogated to find out her last visitors.

Actor Jiah Khan commits suicide | The Hindu

Vignesh B

Youngling
RIP. Really sad. Fame and name, but no peace(though it can happen to anyone). Perhaps the saying all that glitters is not gold still holds true.
I "hope" our sensible TV channels as per their norms show all her item numbers to gain some TRP. :evil:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I guess there's more to it than meets the eye. It can be a conspired murder too.

Yesterday i watched a movie named "Waitress" starring Keri Russel as the lead. The director Adrienne Shelly, who was also cast in the movie, was murdered in her apartment way back in 2006.
She was found hanged in her bathroom with a bed sheet wrapped around her neck, tied with the bathtub overhung drape bars.

It looked like a suicide to everyone, and had no suicide note just like the case here. US police eventually with careful investigation, found the culprit to be a 19 year old mason who worked at a construction. He was Adrienne's neighbor or something and killed her when she caught him stealing from her purse.

This could also have some sort of history like the above and if police investigates the matter properly, then maybe they can find some concrete details to rule it as a suicide or otherwise.

RIP

jasku

In the zone
I guess there's more to it than meets the eye. It can be a conspired murder too.

Yesterday i watched a movie named "Waitress" starring Keri Russel as the lead. The director Adrienne Shelly, who was also cast in the movie, was murdered in her apartment way back in 2006.
She was found hanged in her bathroom with a bed sheet wrapped around her neck, tied with the bathtub overhung drape bars.

It looked like a suicide to everyone, and had no suicide note just like the case here. US police eventually with careful investigation, found the culprit to be a 19 year old mason who worked at a construction. He was Adrienne's neighbor or something and killed her when she caught him stealing from her purse.

This could also have some sort of history like the above and if police investigates the matter properly, then maybe they can find some concrete details to rule it as a suicide or otherwise.

RIP

I concur, there could be more to this, especially with the latest happenings, one should never take anything for granted!

roypurohit

Broken In
Yeah... it might be the case of depression or distressed about her career... it might be a classic conspiracy as suicide note not found... can't say anything without any evidence... but my admiration is always with her.. RIP

Top Bottom