Actress Jiah Khan commits suicide

TheLetterD

Will Power
So... the indian police just said its a 'suicide' due to 'relationship problems' and called it a day.
So sad.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
RIP... May her soul rest in peace

(She was is movie 'houseful' too)

Last edited:

reddick

Mobile Freak
I'm too sad to hear this ... As media says tht she was depressed as she dsn't hv any work after Ghajini n her recent Hyderabad audition also went fruitless , These circumstances forced her to do this ... But God knows what may d truth :(

lakeport

Banned
theres a kid in jaipur somewhere, who committed suicide after hearing about her death

12-year-old boy commits suicide after hearing news of Jiah Khan's death - The Times of India

I don't care.

this. i mean hundreds of kids die of hunger everyday, and nobody cares.. WTF.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
^you gotta be shitting me .... that kid is the same class of people who would commit suicide thinking that Shaktimaan will save them.

rst

Youngling
this life is precious.

i don't know why people do such things

they have no value for their lifes

Flash

Lost in speed
Rabiya claimed that Suraj and Jiah were in a live-in relationship for the past one year and alleged that Suraj must have assaulted her as was evident by the bruises on her chin and neck.

“We are verifying whether Suraj assaulted her or not. We are waiting for the post mortem and forensic reports which may throw light on the fact. Rabiya also claimed Suraj had promised Jiah that he would marry her,” said another officer. “We are also trying to figure out whether Suraj had actually hit Jiah on the day of the incident and whether she was upset after Suraj sent her a ‘break-up bouquet’ in the evening,”
Jiah Khan suicide: 5 love letters tumble out of Suraj Pancholi's closet - Entertainment - DNA

Top Bottom