Absuive Language - Necessity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
well,I am not very sure about that.but one thing:most central gov offices be it anywhere-it is windows they use. :)
recently china hackers hacked foreign affairs ministry website iirc.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
well,I am not very sure about that.but one thing:most central gov offices be it anywhere-it is windows they use. :)
recently china hackers hacked foreign affairs ministry website iirc.

Well u cannot just say that with 100% accuracy...

As i said..if u are referring to offices and for day to day uses u are 100% correct

otherwise 0%.....

:)

well hacked system doesnt always means windows....and i think china govt is a OSS supporter...

and hackers are after all ppl with highly destructive prgramming skills...they are damn good

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
I am having tought time with BSNl.. Serious line problem which these ppl dont just agree that exists!!
Almos curse n abuse every hour so..

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
I believe that people who indulge in abusive language are dullards who are unable to express themselves satisfactorily. A coarse-ness in your language when you argue, fight, debate or discuss a topic is not a sign of superiority; it is a sign of all absence of it. Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause, says my Orkut fortune once in a while. And, I completely agree.

J

Jeremy

There are people who believe abusive language is macho. Well I was one of those when I was a kid. Now I never use abusive language in public, but sometimes, when angry or frustrated beyond words, letting loose some dirty words when alone, seems to be a good way of starting the journey back to normality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom