About Rakhi Sawant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titun

As most of you know what happened between Rakhi Sawant & Mika Singh 2 days ago, an happy proceeding is there. I just saw IndiaTV trying to make things easy by video-conferencing between Mika Singh, Rakhi Sawant and her mother. Finally they agreed to solve the situation with talks, and Mika Singh will be visiting Rakhi's home to clear things up tomorrow.

Why I posted this ? Because I felt, what ever may be the issue, who ever might be wrong, two close buddies turned enemies suddenly and most of the media only added fuel in the fire. But it is definitely a good initiative of IndiaTV to make them open to negotiations, be it for increasing their (IndiaTV's) own TRPs. Such practises should be followed by more news channels to solve hot topics. What is your view ?

eagle_y2j

Youngling
All I can say is that C always perform cheap publicity stunts and 1 sholud not give her imporatance at all..................

Official Techie

In the zone
wish anythey would give some pills to mika singh for his behavior and that changes his voice also the way he sang somothing something is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well i don't watch these crap news channels , i just watch NDTV 24 X 7 , NDTV Profit and CNN IBN . and i don't care bout these issues !

sanju

Journeyman
just publicity stunt...
chullu bhar paani me dub maro rakhi sawant
media showed when she kiss mikka its ok and common
but when mikka kiss.....
she used it for publicity.....
wah kaya baat hai

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Re:NDTV crap

Zeeshan Quireshi said:
well i don't watch these crap news channels , i just watch NDTV 24 X 7 , NDTV Profit and CNN IBN . and i don't care bout these issues !

Dont spare NDTV dude.they r Total crap nowdays

The ONLY channel that ROCKS is CNN-IBN
U simply cant offer better than Rajiv Does!

mediator

Technomancer
Yea NDTV 24 X 7 is a big suck!! Remember how they brought baba Ram Dev to the debate with Left Leaders. They didnt allow im to speak properly and all the left leaders did was shout and insult him, but baba remained cool neway!! I think Rajdeep Sardesia is in that channel too ?? He's a big suck too!!
CNN IBN is nice and so is India TV but it has a lot of ads problem specially that MDH one !!

Yea forgot the Mika story!!
Well I think the 2 poor chaps were running outta popularity. So did a lotta week planned drama in order to be in news. What a pity they ended so shortly....shud have staged more drama !!!! Its better than seeing the ugly faces of left leaders on news again n again specially those mindless loud mouths karats!

TechGuru#1

In the zone
mediator said:
Yea NDTV 24 X 7 is a big suck!! Remember how they brought baba Ram Dev to the debate with Left Leaders. They didnt allow im to speak properly and all the left leaders did was shout and insult him, but baba remained cool neway!! I think Rajdeep Sardesia is in that channel too ?? He's a big suck too!!
CNN IBN is nice and so is India TV but it has a lot of ads problem specially that MDH one !!

Yea forgot the Mika story!!
Well I think the 2 poor chaps were running outta popularity. So did a lotta week planned drama in order to be in news. What a pity they ended so shortly....shud have staged more drama !!!! Its better than seeing the ugly faces of left leaders on news again n again specially those mindless loud mouths karats!
Hey get corrected Rajiv is NO MORE in NDTV 24x7
He is better in CNN IBN!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Well Yeah NDTv had become a bit sucker but still MUCh MUCH better than aaj tak and channel 7 , etc .

But I Like NDTV's Car and Bike Show , The Host is Very Good .

Best Is CNN IBN.

shravan

Broken In
India TV isn't responsible media. They're a bunch of fags... The same goes to most media in India. Where has responsible journalism gone these days?

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
I watch a little TV. I think NDTV is good. CNN-IBN is also good. I don't watch all these
debates after it's of no use!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well all i can say is after that incident i haven't seen mika roaming around down in the building .... though i think he is a good person (he gifted our society gym with a CD player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom