about adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
wht if same person is clicking the ads 1 time a day daily....r there any chances of getting our acc. canceled... and wht about going to cyber cafe and just clicking on our ads from each PC :p .....

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
It says that they can catch you. But if you go and click a lot then the ration will go high. And they will cancel the account.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
pirates, it records the clicker's IP and almost every track you leave (I know you're gonna be the obvious person to click it :|) and so... 'BANG' sorry, 'BAN'

Anand_RF

Journeyman
pirates1323 said:
wht if same person is clicking the ads 1 time a day daily....r there any chances of getting our acc. canceled... and wht about going to cyber cafe and just clicking on our ads from each PC :p .....
There is a huge chance of getting your acct canceled. Even if you do it via cybercafe you're wasting 10-20 rs just to gain $0.5 at the most. Remember not to click more than thrice a day. I've successfully tried with proxies, though not on google.

And gvrappu chill out man. This isn't a fish market, don't flame people here.:cool:

Last edited:

WHYIWASBANNEDFORNOREASON

Right off the assembly line
wht if same person is clicking the ads 1 time a day daily....r there any chances of getting our acc. canceled... and wht about going to cyber cafe and just clicking on our ads from each PC :p .
You are asking people how to do fraud. You yourself is a thief why are you involving others in it.

Whatever method you use to fraud the system, you will be caught and banned no doubt.

There are far more intelligent people then you who are running this system.
wht u mean by ratio
Whatever be the ratio there are thousands of way to catch the fraud.

I've successfully tried with proxies, though not on google.
Anand you may try proxy on adsense and check the result, they have list of all proxies.

And gvrappu chill out man. This isn't a fish market, don't flame people here.
Gvrappu is right, this is the way to treat with thiefs

Last edited:

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Google ain't the king just like that!

If your click rate is going unusually high, it is very likely that they are going to bust your *ss up! Don't ever think of doing that or you will find yourself really guilty and tensed after getting banned after nearing to $100.

You are also risking your website to be banned from google engine.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Google and Yahoo recently paid $90m and $5m to their advertisers who filed lawsuit for click fraud and high bills they ha to pay. So both the companies are cracking hard on publishers who are cheats.

Do need $100 before you get money via check. You know how much clicks that's going to take you reach there. lol you keep clicking till you make $100?

pirates1323 - What're doing is not correct. There is no easy way to riches. Work hard for your money man. No pains no gains.

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
drgrudge - can u tell me how people will come to know about our site ... without telling anyone randomly...the site also dont come in google...I many ebooks on search engine optimization... . like posting in forums about the site is too *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/102.gif

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
pirates1323 - it all depends on your hard work put into the site... if some visitor likes your work and puts it into digg or some other place like that you slowly jog on to the path of fame and become a great site author soon, earning is NOT EASY as you think it is... :|

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hard Work!

No other way. You need to spend atleast 8-10 months and work your butt off to make something decent online. Patience is a must...so if you are prepared to work hard and work for a long period of time, then go ahead, otherwise no use. Even making $2 is difficult.

And for AdSense's sake, don't plagiarize. Google penalize your site for that. It happened to me as well. But I just copy-pasted my articles that I posted in my old blog to new one and I was penalized.

@ahref,
your post seems OK, why did you delete it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom