A query about Tata Broadband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
thunderbird.117 said:
:confused:. Come on man. New Delhi is the Capital of india and you are telling their is no bsnl?.

Actually which part of new delhi you live?. Do you live in Urban,Rural or incase in Village :D.
I am from footpath.:D

No you can check here *www.bsnl.co.in/index.html
In New Delhi MTNL works.Both of them cant be here.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
I am from footpath.:D

No you can check here *www.bsnl.co.in/index.html

In New Delhi MTNL works.Both of them cant be here.

Oh i c. It is 2:20 Am. You must be shivering. Should i send you some clothes? :D.

Iam using sify. I have different worries. The speed sucks and paying every month 1200Rs. :(. Maybe Sachin Tendular should start a ISP service :D.

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
1200 Rs. hmm what's the speed?

256 Kbps. I get around 7 or 12 Kbps. :(. I stopped calling them. I do not have enough money to spend on it.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
7-12 kbps?In 256 kbps minimum download speed is around 30 kbps.Why dont u change your ISP?You said airtel is better then use it.I think they have a plan of 256 kbps unlimited for Rs. 1000.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
when i called tata indicom brdband, they said that you will get 1/8th spped of ur browsing speed. i do not use tata coz. it was not feasable in my area and before buying brdband there was a thread by my brother(banned) called which bradband to buy. In that many of them said that TATA was FRAUDBAND! :D Now we have reliance. we have 150kbps U/L which gives a Download speed of 15.6 in the day to 30 kbps in the night.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
Your download speed multiplied by 8 is the actual speed u get...

e.g: 15kbps dl rate x 8 = 120kbps internet speed

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
gdatuk said:
Your download speed multiplied by 8 is the actual speed u get...

e.g: 15kbps dl rate x 8 = 120kbps internet speed
true. but when i measured my speed from speedtese.com it showed 150

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Guys Airtel is gud in New Delhi

Also MTNL is not that bad there

@UNknown
but when i measured my speed from speedtese.com it showed 150

it shows u approx. speed

also 1/8 is an approx.

so 10-20KB diff is natural

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
7-12 kbps?In 256 kbps minimum download speed is around 30 kbps.Why dont u change your ISP?You said airtel is better then use it.I think they have a plan of 256 kbps unlimited for Rs. 1000.

I complained to sify many times that my exact speed should be 30 Kbps. All they say is they are doing their best. They say excuses like line got cut and many reasons.

Airtel is not there is our area. I been calling them somewhere on august 2006 and till now i did not get the conn. Next month onwards iam applying for BSNL connection. I can not wait for airtel anymore if they think they are the best.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
piyush619 said:
Ya buddy but u have no other choice

reliance is better and MTNL is for night

choice is urs
Yeah i am waiting for Reliance to come in my area.They have a plan where they sell a pen drive size wireless router for Rs 4000.And then you have to pay monthly bill.But i am waiting for wire wala internet.:D

Third Eye

gooby pls
Gaurav_Indyan:Tata sux,never go for TATA,just disconnect it and go for MTNL or Airtel(If it is avaialble at your place).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom