A Pakistani engineer has built a car that runs on water..!

ShahJahan572

Right off the assembly line
Here is a link to the program in which he demonstrated it after demonstrating it earlier for the house of parliament and kids.

iinfi

mekalodu
pak ministers say they will fully support him .. i thought they mite pass some fatwa against him saying its against their moral values to use water for things other than its meant for...

ajaymailed

In the zone
lol, even if he did do it, what's the big deal? probably gives pathetic mileage, and maybe you have to turn it on and wait patiently like a water heater and steam powered cars were around before fossil fuel cars
steam engines were powered by coal. AFAIK earliest cars had petroleum.

Theodre

In the zone
Honda had the concept car running on hydrogen when i was studying in 10th!!!!! Now it's been 5years!!! :D I remember the ad in the readers digest!! :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Running a car with water - Is this related to Steam engines, that runs on steam?

As Steam locomotive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia puts,

Water is an essential element in the operation of a steam locomotive; because as Swengel argued:
it has the highest specific heat of any common substance; that is more thermal energy is stored by heating water to a given temperature than would be stored by heating an equal mass of steel or copper to the same temperature. In addition, the property of vapourising (forming steam) stores additional energy without increasing the temperature... water is a very satisfactory medium for converting thermal energy of fuel into mechanical energy

Hrishi

Well if this is based on using the Hydrogen , present in H20. THis is a currently not-safe enough to be commercially produced.
Maybe in future , hydrogen will eventually become the primary source of energy derived from water.However currently its still unstable.

Btw, Good to see that our neighbouring country too has some good minds and are busy in developing constructive innovations.

dalbir

Broken In
If this news is like that they didn't use fossil fuel to run the car, i would have believed.
as they might have used human or horse power to do that.
it must be in the false column of REPLEYS BELIEVE OR NOT..............

Top Bottom