A great loss of a Digit Reader

M

maddymitra

Dear Digit Lovers !

My self Madhur known as maddy from New Delhi. I recently suffered a great loss. This loss is a loss for any reader who loves collecting his or her favorite magazine. Here it the field of Information Technology quite a good magazine comes into the market called Digit. I have read this magazine from the period when i was a student in the field of IT, now i am working.

Recently i suffered a great loss, I have lost my cupboard recently while renovation of my house. That resulted in loss of all the Digit Magazine that i had from Year 2001 till date.

Can you guys imagine how bad i am feeling right now.:-(

My only request to the Digit readers is do any of you guys have the magazine in PDF format, from year 2001 till date.

Can any body help me out share the magazine pdf with me.

I never used to subscribe to digit i always used to get it from news stand.

Waiting for a help from fellow readers.

Regards

Maddy

sujoyp

Grand Master
I too have Digit magazines from 2001 to 2009

Sorry to hear ur sad story...but now old magazines r useless actually...technology have changed leaps ahead...every day things become outdated..y do u want pdfs of old magazeines:)

Therapist

Broken In
Here I thought some Digit reader had kicked the bucket for real. Quite disappointing, if you ask me.

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Dear Digit Lovers !

My self Madhur known as maddy from New Delhi. I recently suffered a great loss. This loss is a loss for any reader who loves collecting his or her favorite magazine. Here it the field of Information Technology quite a good magazine comes into the market called Digit. I have read this magazine from the period when i was a student in the field of IT, now i am working.

Recently i suffered a great loss, I have lost my cupboard recently while renovation of my house. That resulted in loss of all the Digit Magazine that i had from Year 2001 till date.

Can you guys imagine how bad i am feeling right now.:-(

My only request to the Digit readers is do any of you guys have the magazine in PDF format, from year 2001 till date.

Can any body help me out share the magazine pdf with me.

I never used to subscribe to digit i always used to get it from news stand.

Waiting for a help from fellow readers.

Regards

Maddy

OH MY GOD!!! :shock::cry:

OP
M

maddymitra

I know that. Technology has changed and it will continue to change. But need these pdf so that i can have those collections. I know reprint from digit is not possible but if i have the pdfs i would be happy to have my collection back.

Can you help me in getting the pdf. I shall be thankful.

Regards

maddy

I know that. Technology has changed and it will continue to change. But need these pdf so that i can have those collections. I know reprint from digit is not possible but if i have the pdfs i would be happy to have my collection back.

Can you help me in getting the pdf. I shall be thankful.

Regards

maddy

I really don't think digit stuff would be available in pdf from 2001. PM sent.

pauldmps

Banned
The December issue of Digit contained all the .pdfs of all previous issues. I hope someone can upload them since I can't upload on my slow connection.

hansraj

In the zone
Somehow this narration reminds me of sad stories identical to what we get in our emails sometimes. The mails which generally say that some poor fella died in Nigeria and had no heirs, now the leftover property is being given to you as gift, pls come and claim it. Now asking for the digit pdf is also similar..... btw no offence meant.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this post are the authors personal views and do not reflect the reality in any way. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.

astroutkarsh

Canon EOS 600D / 1000D
Somehow this narration reminds me of sad stories identical to what we get in our emails sometimes. The mails which generally say that some poor fella died in Nigeria and had no heirs, now the leftover property is being given to you as gift, pls come and claim it. Now asking for the digit pdf is also similar..... btw no offence meant.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this post are the authors personal views and do not reflect the reality in any way. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.

Ha ha ha :mrgreen:.
I think you get lotta of mail of this type.....

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Please, for Gods sake, change the title. I thought something happened to a Digit reader.

Ohh,,, same here.

@Maddy... at least change the title of the post from "A great loss of a Digit Reader" to "A great loss for a Digit Reader".

your title really means that some digit reader has passed away!

well friends, there are many reasons why one may need the old issues of a mag (esp in pdf's)
1. troubleshooting queries section
2. Tips and trics
n. its really easy to search for things in pdf's :)

There are quite a number of readers who checked this link, thinking some has happened to someone. if this had been a webpage with ads, ur ads would have got some "extra" impressions...

_SUDE

Last edited:

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
@Gauravs90..
I dont think anyone has clicked on any ads here and there on this page.
bcoz,firstly, these are the ads which are on every page of this forum (nothing unique about them) and secondly, the ads are not at all relevant to the context!

Yet i clicked on the Zebronics Laptop cooler ad once while browsing some other page of this forum! :)

_SUDE | Online Ad Operations

Top Bottom