• No

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Desi-Tek.com said:
compiling a ebook is not a good idea as it will be limited to limited think digit members.
Vishal why don't u make a web site or blog? and share that info there and also publish article on digg!.
I dont think so.
Book is soemthing one turns up to when his/her computer is b0rken. There's little point in frantically searching for websites when computer itself is not working.

Creating PDF for book is always a good idea. I would get a copy printed for myself if i get hold of the resources here.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Vishal Gupta said:
thnx buddy!

Whoever compile the book, pls first give it to me to check the book and to do futher modifications if required :D
why not you do it yourself????

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
GNUrag said:
I dont think so.
Book is soemthing one turns up to when his/her computer is b0rken. There's little point in frantically searching for websites when computer itself is not working.

Creating PDF for book is always a good idea. I would get a copy printed for myself if i get hold of the resources here.
Absolutely right :D

I always prefer printed books instead of the e-books ;)

And I'm not fond of blogs, etc. :( Thats why I hv no Blog or site, I hv many domains, but don't use them just bcoz I'm not interested :D

gary4gar said:
why not you do it yourself????
I answered it on previous page also ;)
I hv my exams in this month, so I hv no time for it. But may be after exams I'll compile it? :cool:

G

gxsaurav

oh it's easy, just copy paste in Word, some intends & images, & just print it as pdf

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
OK!
I hv started compiling the book and the Resource Hacker tutorial part is approx. 90% complete :D

I'll send the file to FatBeing as soon as I complete it :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Vishal Gupta said:
OK!
I hv started compiling the book and the Resource Hacker tutorial part is approx. 90% complete :D

I'll send the file to FatBeing as soon as I complete it :)
hey,
idea was ours, we encouraged you to take up this project!, atleast we have that much right that we can see the book first.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
lol :D
I followed grudgy advice and spent more than 8 hours yesterday to compile the book ;)
Now its complete and I hv sent the book to FatBeing today :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Vishal Gupta said:
lol :D
I followed grudgy advice and spent more than 8 hours yesterday to compile the book ;)
Now its complete and I hv sent the book to FatBeing today :)

Can I "preview" the book? :))

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yeah sure! Here is the preview: :D

Its a PDF file of all my DIGIT tutorials approx. It contains 72 pages and I hv changed the matter to look more professional and with many images ;)
I hv tried to make it perfect and tried my Best :cool:

Lets see what admins say? :)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
This is the preview: :D

Its a PDF file of all my DIGIT tutorials approx. It contains 72 pages and I hv changed the matter to look more professional and with many images ;)
I hv tried to make it perfect and tried my Best :cool:
Actually I'll wait for admin decision about the book before releasing it!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Wow, this reminds me of the days Jeba used to pack his tutorials and offer it for downloads in ZIPs lol... Waiting for it VG, editing required? :D

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
vishal! please take my suggestion. if no one is publishing your material use *www.lulu.com
Upload your pdf, put it on their website, decide the cost of ur own book; all for free. the website will put it up on amazon too. as they receive orders, they will do the so-called ondemand publishing. only 20% of the cost will be taken as lulu's commission. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom