Votes: 69 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
we all get those small handy books along with our digits in special editions i was wondering tht if we cud hv a hard copy of the tuts by vishal and others indexed in 1 such book published by digit for their december issue .... wat do u guys think

tuxfan

Technomancer
Wow!! I didn't know this forum has Vishal Gupta fan club :)

Has he given so many good tips that it can fill a book? Why did I not see them? :( Can anyone give some link to some threads?

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
mAV3 said:
we all get those small handy books along with our digits in special editions i was wondering tht if we cud hv a hard copy of the tuts by vishal and others indexed in 1 such book published by digit for their december issue .... wat do u guys think
Amen...Why not?...I'd be delighted

Vyasram

The pWnster
if they do so, digit forum wud lose a considerable amt of its traffic
btw, december issue has fast track on google

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
A book by digit on vishal's tuts
Tht was my idea!Hv a look at this post!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=350326&postcount=24

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
nitish_mythology said:
A book by digit on vishal's tuts
Tht was my idea!Hv a look at this post!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=350326&postcount=24
nitish i didnt mean to steal ur idea or something a couple days back i had pmed vishal whether he had all his tuts in 1 doc or archive and he said no so i too thought tht a book cud be published having all tuts in 1 place.....

and tuxy though the thread is titled for vishal considering the amount of tuts and their usability he has written i said a book by vishal butmy post also mentions other useful tuts by fellow members such as the registry tweak to get the file menu of ie7 on top etc ..... or is ther some jealousy :D

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
I dont hv any prblm mAV3
We both r wrking fr a gud idea........thts wht matter!

I jst wanted to show tht I had previously asked him fr tht!

nikhilrao

Journeyman
lol. vishal shoud print his own book- make money and become a ankit fadia in registry. this threads funny !

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ wats funny abt the thread .... i didnt find nething to laugh wen i typed it

T

titun

Yes , as far as I have seen in this forum, vishal is a genius. Its a very nice idea, but not sure if DIGIT will implement it.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
WHOA!!! I didnt know that u guys liked me so much :D

I'm really so glad and thankful to u that I can't express in words :)

I logged in the forum after approx. 2 days coz my net connection was not working and I got this surprise :D

But I know about some members, who don't like me & my tuts :( (don't ask the names coz I can't tell)!

But I'll be honored and thankful to Digit, if they publish my tutorials :)

thnx again guys for ur love & support! ;)

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Vishal Gupta said:
But I know about some members, who don't like me & my tuts :( (don't ask the names coz I can't tell)!

If you are referring to me or my post, let me clarify that I nothing -ve against you. But I haven't come across your posts that these guys are referring to. So I just requested for some links. May be we visit different types of thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom