Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i just increased ur rpm tht img is nice hence increased the output of ur car which is 18000 i made it 180000

G

gxsaurav

this will be a valueable resource indeed. a compilation, along with some other general performance tweaks etc, & a review or info about some tweaking apps

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well 50 Votes for YES !!

hmm...

mind u those tuts are not that bad... infact better than i guess the Tips and tricks section of digit... lol..

Ok. A book may be too much optimestic... but the quality and detailed information of those well written tuts disserves few pages in the MAG....

no doubt it will attract users for sure...

so my Vote goes for YES... :))

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
gxsaurav said:
this will be a valueable resource indeed. a compilation, along with some other general performance tweaks etc, & a review or info about some tweaking apps
thts wat im talkin abt

tuxfan

Technomancer
Here's a job for someone who has the time and resources to do this.

Search the forum for Vishal's post, compile the tips and make an e-book (may be even in plain HTML ;)). Digit may carry it in their CD/DVD. If not, I will host it for downloading :)

The e-book can contain Vishal's name, contact info and pic.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
tuxfan said:
Here's a job for someone who has the time and resources to do this.

Search the forum for Vishal's post, compile the tips and make an e-book (may be even in plain HTML ;)). Digit may carry it in their CD/DVD. If not, I will host it for downloading :)

The e-book can contain Vishal's name, contact info and pic.
Yes, that's what even I thought. Why wait for someone to do the job? You can easily create a .pdf file and if you have the skills and time, you can jazz the book with images, graphics, etc.. the list of his tuts were already searched (one job over), it's here in this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=354232&postcount=29

Mr. Vishal, who has a lot of time at his disposal can himself make a ebook. Instead of spending 12 hrs in forums, you can spenmd 6 hrs and get the job done.

tuxfan

Technomancer
drgrudge said:
Mr. Vishal, who has a lot of time at his disposal can himself make a ebook. Instead of spending 12 hrs in forums, you can spenmd 6 hrs and get the job done.

:shock: 12 hours on the forum?! :shock: Are you SURE??

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
tuxfan said:
:shock: 12 hours on the forum?! :shock: Are you SURE??
Yeah.. it seems so. I remember him posting that he's online for 12 hrs and spend considerable time in forums. :d

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I used to spend 12 hours a day recently, but now-a-days I'm not getting must time bcoz of my MCA final sem exams :)

May be after my exams I'll do it or may be some1 else is doing atm I'm typing this post ? :D

S

SE><IE

Well... I'm ready to compile his book. But it will have my name also. :D :lol:

Busy till Jan due to semester exams (Damn! they start tomorrow :shock: ) will start working after exams :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
thnx buddy!

Whoever compile the book, pls first give it to me to check the book and to do futher modifications if required :D

S

SE><IE

I'll surely will provide you a copy :D .
Maybe you can help in arranging the sections :)

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
compiling a ebook is not a good idea as it will be limited to limited think digit members.
Vishal why don't u make a web site or blog? and share that info there and also publish article on digg!.

something like this *desitek.5gigs.com/vishalGupta/index.php*www.desitek.5gigs.com/wiki/index.php/HomePage

Last edited:

anilmail17

Journeyman
yaa i think publishing a book is a good idea then everything simple and handy otherwise we have to look 4 all post of vishal. So plz do publish it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom