9 Satellites: 21E+25E+26E+36E+38E+42E+45E+52E+53E in 75CM Dish

Genius-jatt

Broken In
9 Satellites: 21E+25E+26E+36E+38E+42E+45E+52E+53E in 75CM Dish

I am just sharing my Free to Air channels (FTA) for those who like to Hunt some free satellite channels.So it is very hard work and I would appreciate some good Idea's as well Encouragement from your side friends.

Friends I caught 9 Satellites: 21E+25E+26E+36E+38E+42E+45E+52E+53E in 75CM Dish It was a very Hard work with making all Adjustments + hardware needed as many Hard trackers know, So at last I successful and going to share all ss of setup with FRONT,SIDE & Specially LNB SS with you thanks :)

HERE IS 75CM-DISH SETUP SIDE SIDE VIEW:-

*i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc392/dishtracking/My%2060CM-80CM%20dish/9SATin75CM5_zpse65713a9.jpg

LNB'S FRONT SIDE VIEW:-

*i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc392/dishtracking/My%2060CM-80CM%20dish/9SATin75CM3_zps1cdee2f2.jpg

Only facing some problem with Eutelsat-21B and getting one TP at day time & 2 TP at night.

Thanks for visiting....:lol:
Continue with moe ss of signals etc....

Last edited:
OP
Genius-jatt

Genius-jatt

Broken In
this section is good enough imo or you can post in tutorials section :)

Thanks snap and I also post one another Thread in Tutorials ,Did you see that ?

Here is link dear:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tutorials...d-hd-pvr-without-e-sata-port.html#post2090926

Flash

Lost in speed
great work...just a noob question...what can we use it for ?
Same here.

This thread reminds me of a scene from JL:War, when GL asks Bats about satellite while tracking Sups. :p

*i.imgur.com/svW7eaQ.png

icebags

Technomancer
nice job man, r u one of the ham amatures ? :)

on an another note, have you tried to catch the hamsat india sent few days back to support the ham community ?

OP
Genius-jatt

Genius-jatt

Broken In
great work...just a noob question...what can we use it for ?

Thanks and No doubt our DTH companies are providing many good + International channels , I had already Explain in first post that," This is all about free to Air (FTA) channels on various satellites just like our DD Direct plus.This is also one of the Hobby segment who want to catch some more channels in Indian sub continent nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

May be "Free" TV ? (I mean for watching free TV ? )

Yes friend you are absolutely right This is all about free channels around us nothing more then that

OP
Genius-jatt

Genius-jatt

Broken In
^
|
and how to see them? i use reliance digital tv set top box. something else needed?
Thanks all friends

And friend no any DTH box would work here This setup id for free to Air channels so we nee a Free to Air box like DD Direct plus and it would be better if we have HD FTA box mean we can catch many good channels ,So it is hard work you have to wait I will give you all screen shots of some channels also with signal quailty ok. thanks

ashs1

Padawan
Nice list of FTA channels !! :) :doublethumb:

Any of those sleazy restricted russian channels that can be watched here ?? :p:hyper::twisted:

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Thanks all friends

And friend no any DTH box would work here This setup id for free to Air channels so we nee a Free to Air box like DD Direct plus and it would be better if we have HD FTA box mean we can catch many good channels ,So it is hard work you have to wait I will give you all screen shots of some channels also with signal quailty ok. thanks

ty for the info and waiting for more info :)

Top Bottom