8 X 10 Tasveer Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I went to watch "Fast and furious" but the movie is not launched here ... So went to watch "8 X 10 Tasveer".

In the movie Akshay kumar has some illogical power that he can go in someone photo and watch what he was doing @ that time.

Overall the movie was boring

The actions were same as you see in those Thums Up ads

i can say only the ending was good ...

it joined all movie parts....

overall i did not liked the movie

My rating 6/10

Because of akshay kumar acting,ayesha takia,movie locations,cars and effects..

The story is illogical btw :|

i can say it is just a time pass movie... :razz:

Another downer by akki :(

sam_1710

Youngling
In the movie Akshay kumar has some illogical power that he can go in someone photo and watch what he was doing @ that time.
That seems like a rip from "The Butterfly Effect" ...

evewin89

In the zone
i think akshay sang that rap song very well in "Chandni Chowk To China":)) but still heard from many of my frnds that its a super flop movie. i hv not yet seen "Chandni Chowk To China" and "singh is king". according to me akshay last good movie was Namaste London.:smile:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
i think akshay sang that rap song very well in "Chandni Chowk To China" but still heard from many of my frnds that its a super flop movie. i hv not yet seen "Chandni Chowk To China" and "singh is king". according to me akshay last good movie was Namaste London.
*www.nationalpremium.com/Services/CustomProducts/tabid/77/Default.aspx

SPAM ho to aisa.............:lol::lol:
Reporting......

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
i think akshay sang that rap song very well in "Chandni Chowk To China" but still heard from many of my frnds that its a super flop movie. i hv not yet seen "Chandni Chowk To China" and "singh is king". according to me akshay last good movie was Namaste London.

I think harry123 spammed this thread very well in 8 X 10 Tasveer Review but still heard from many of my friends that its a super flop thread.I havent yet read "8 X 10 Tasveer Review" according to me krates last thread was "main aur meri murgi"

Buy 10 eggs with 1 coka cola
Free toothpaste with bandar chaap dant manjan :rolleyes:

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I think harry123 spammed this thread very well in 8 X 10 Tasveer Review but still heard from many of my friends that its a super flop thread.I havent yet read "8 X 10 Tasveer Review" according to me krates last thread was "main aur meri murgi"

Buy 10 eggs with 1 coka cola
Free toothpaste with bandar chaap dant manjan :rolleyes:

laluwa pagla gaya hai :cool:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
India TV pe Akshay ki ek ke baad ek flop filmo ki khabar dekhna mat bhoolna. :lol:

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Akshay kumar mom in the movie was more geeky then akshay ...

she was using htc touch viva and akshay was using some s40 phone maybe 6500 slide :lol:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Akshay kumar mom in the movie was more geeky then akshay ...

she was using htc touch viva and akshay was using some s40 phone maybe 6500 slide :lol:

*www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-322.gif
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Up or Down, Singhh is kingg;)
*www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-349.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom