8 Mbps Bsnl Broadband BUT

Will BSNL introduce 8Mbps Broadband for Home Users also ?

• Oh Yeah !!! And I will be the first one to bag it...

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Nah...Nope...I mean how can they be..

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold991

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Now the news is official, BSNL has launched 8 Mbps broadband but sadly it's for business users only. :(

PLANS SPEED CHARGES LIMIT ADDCHARGE

Business 2000 256Kbps up to 8Mbps Rs 2000 12 GB 70Paise

Business 4000 1Mbps up to 8Mbps Rs 4000 27 GB 50Paise

Business 15000 2Mbps up to 8Mbps Rs 15000 125 GB 40Paise

All connections are subject to technical feasibility. That is the catch. :-D

So, we just have to wait.

Let's see when BSNL will introduce it for us. I think they know that it's better to launch it for business guys only since few of us home users can easily surpass many many business users in terms of downloaded data. :mrgreen:

'Arnold'

Note: Excuse me regarding formatting of table which might not be correct and one more thing mod I couldn't get the right forum where I should have posted this thread, so it's here at Chit-Chat forum. :rolleyes:

And one more thing if they introduce it for Home Users then I am sure they will change the Happy Nights Hours downloading time from funny 2AM - 8AM to.... to.... 3AM - 3:45AM....

That is... Jagte Rahooo...Jagte Rahoo....Alarm Laga Ke So-o

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
arnold991 said:
Hi Guys,

Now the news is official, BSNL has launched 8 Mbps broadband but sadly it's for business users only. :(
Bad news

And one more thing if they introduce it for Home Users then I am sure they will change the Happy Nights Hours downloading time from funny 2AM - 8AM to.... to.... 3AM - 3:45AM....

That is... Jagte Rahooo...Jagte Rahoo....Alarm Laga Ke So-o
LOLzzzzzzzz :D :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
make it 4mbps NU plan for home users and
2mbps UL plan for home users

i will be happy with later one

a_tif

Journeyman
right now they cant support 2 mbps properly

n now they wanna introduce upto 8 mbps speed

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
We are already discussing this here.. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75212

sandeepk

Journeyman
8 mbps is possible but the technical things are going to stop it from happening. Atleast they should change the timings of NU from 10pm to 8am. This will be a logical thing they could do.

OP
A

arnold991

Broken In
a_tif said:
right now they cant support 2 mbps properly

n now they wanna introduce upto 8 mbps speed

Same thing I was also thinking a_tif bro. It's not available in my area. But I use their GPRS for surfing on pc.

I get 2-4Kbps speed for Rs 200/- a month with no download cap, since lovely speed limit is their so every hour is happy hour but speed decreases with congestion on nearby tower. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom