75% [InDiAnS] helping TALIBAN and D Company .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekkanu

master spirit of the age
yesterday i saw on news that according to some US agencies... taliban and D Company are organising funds via selling pirated DVDs and CDs in India...........:shock:

Now let me say...................... in 21ths century, atleast ~80% indians own a cd or dvd drives and a tv sets...................... and most of them abt ~75% usually prefer pirated discs over original one.......

Now the matter is that we are nt only making Bollywood loss bt r also supporting terrorism................

On one side we talk to fight terrorism and on the other side we are only helping them....:evil:

so let's tk pledge not to support piracy..... coz.... piracy is the root cause of terrorism..:p

I read about it on the net, it was funded by the MPAA ,so what do you expect.They expect us to believe that pirating DVD like stuff is more profitable than stuff like narcotics LOL.
Anyway one way to combat this is to increase broadband penetration so we can use torrents for fulfilling our p****y needs and in process destroy source of funding to terrorists.

Last edited:

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Bollywood = CDs/ DVDs = Piracy = Terrorism

Hence Bollywood = Root cause of terrorism. Ban Bollywood.

Or better use torrents.

Last edited:
OP
vivekkanu

vivekkanu

master spirit of the age
yea....:-D
saw it on star news..:-?

I read about it on the net, it was funded by the MPAA ,so what do you expect.They expect us to believe that pirating DVD like stuff is more profitable than stuff like narcotics LOL.
Anyway one way to combat this is to increase broadband penetration so we can use torrents for fulfilling our p****y needs and in process destroy source of funding to terrorists.
hey hey..........:-D
i think the no. of people buying pirated stuffs as much more larger than that of narcotics..........:twisted:
u cannot see the profits in a rs.25 DVD having 5 movies..... but when they are sold in millions.... :shock:
they get a huge amount to be invested in terrorism..:oops:

Last edited:

amol48

Searching...

i think the no. of people buying pirated stuffs as much more larger than that of narcotics..........:twisted:
u cannot see the profits in a rs.25 DVD having 5 movies..... but when they are sold in millions.... :shock:

Can you please tell me what made you conclude that 80% of the Indian's own a CD/DVD player? Please correct your facts by checking here:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_India

A 2007 report by the state-run National Commission for Enterprises in the Unorganised Sector (NCEUS) found that 77% of Indians, or 836 million people, lived on less than 20 rupees per day with most working in "informal labour sector with no job or social security, living in abject poverty."

Can you please explain how can they afford a CD/DVD player! And talk of Taliban making money from pirated CD/DVD, lol.. :p

If people like you believe on the $hit of India TV and Star news, then what about others! No doubt these guys are still surviving.

Bookworm

Banned
If you saw this on India TV then it it is $hit worth beleiving.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Yesterday it showed Sachin as Aamir in Ghajini. It showed sachin as god(with a halo above it's head) and with tatoos as Aamir in his body.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::-D

Last edited:

bro first of all forget about the sale in millions,as in everyone who has got a cd/dvd player buys pirated stuff,I mean one person will buy that stuff then hand it over to cousin,friends etc(this is what I have observed).I hope you don't believe the crap that bollywood dishes out is addictive because the last time I checked people were selling their lands and mortgaging their assets to get money to get high on narcotics and not watch a pirated movie and stuff.This is not to say that piracy doesn't help terrorists but it has got to be minuscule as compared to other sources.

Rahim

Married!
Sadaf is the name of that company in Karachi, as enlightened by India TV :))
They even know the locality. SO why arent the authorities raiding that place? Mom are you listening? Bin Laden might be there!!! Mom=USA :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
It could be worth believing. But can't say it's helping Taliban.

Recently, one producer in Tellugu industry paid 5 lakhs to a certain individual so that his movie's dvd's or cd's won't come out for one week after release.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Its not a big problem and can be easily stopped.Govt and ISP's should just provide high speed broadband connections.Phir CD/DVD kaun lega?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom