6870 or 560ti or 7850

Status
Not open for further replies.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@d6bmg ... when the prices for 7xxx series will come down in india ... should i wait? already being waiting since long time to purchase ...

No idea about price drop. I think price have already dropped a bit.
Other than that I assume there is very little chance of any further drop barring normal flexibility.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@d6bmg.....Will the price drop ever show up in India even if the Company itself has reduced the pricing of their product????
In case of AMD cards...the price drop is hefty...!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think price drops thing work though it takes time as this depends on stock of old gpu/stock of high priced new gpus - even if a AMD/Nvidia announces a price cut distributor's/importers who has bought the product for higher price won't sell it for lower price but if the old stock ( of new cards ) get cleared fast you will see a god price drop and a good example of this is a Sapphire HD7870 is available on FK @ less than 20k ;-)

@ Op - don't think too much over paying ~2.5k extra for HD78520 - when you change the monitor to ne with HD resolution 2 years later the extra 1GB frame buffer of HD7850 will come handy ( get the 2GB GDDr5 version ) and the lower power consumption in games will make it up for you over the times.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@d6bmg.....Will the price drop ever show up in India even if the Company itself has reduced the pricing of their product????
In case of AMD cards...the price drop is hefty...!

Here companies are not present directly, but via importers. So existing stock need to be cleared first before we can see price drop if at all.

OP
S

som

Broken In
will wait till 19th sep ... will purchase locally here at Bangalore on that day ... Ganesh Chaturthi at that day... hope some miracle happen till that day or at that day ... :chinscratch::chinscratch:

VVG007

Right off the assembly line
I really hope the price goes down by Sept End.
Iam going to take a system too by Oct 2nd week.

Even I had HD7850 2Gb in my mind. But still my wish is to go for a higher card in hierarchy.But then Money issues.
Hope a higher end card comes to the current price of HD 7850
b/w my GPU card budget is 16k :)

OP
S

som

Broken In
Please tell me whether i should take 1GB or 2GB GFX card based on my current monitor resolution....

skywalker5555

Broken In
online man ... even i can provide u one if u have a lil faith in me ...
7870 is stock *imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/img1739resized.jpg/
will have to see whether 7850 2 gb in stock or not

"sapphire 7850 2gb shipped 15.7k n 7870 for 18.7k ..
locally it is available for 15.2k n 17.9k repectively "

dude sorry but u r getting 7870 toooo xpensive its available for 18000 shipped

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@funskar @skywalker5555...guyz where are u getting these prices ...i mean where online / which city????

funskar

Padawan
@funskar @skywalker5555...guyz where are u getting these prices ...i mean where online / which city????

DIrect from the distributors of desired brand..
Just show little fate n you will have the item at the above price..
The profit margin is very low here apart from the np,lammy shops ..

skywalker5555

Broken In
Dude i m from jaipur and i directly buy from national distributor "aditiya" the distributor of sapphire zotac , etc... if u interested let me knw prices keeps on fluctuating 150 rs - 250rs
so let me knw .. i ll b glad to provide u with one :)

OP
S

som

Broken In
I am from Bangalore ...On Wednesday 19th sep i am going to local market (SP Road) here .... lets see what prices do they quote for 7850 2GB & 1GB model ... will post the prices ..... i m not a big hurry to purchase... afterall T20 WC is coming ... 20 days will pass easily ... no gaming till then ...

skywalker5555

Broken In
I am from Bangalore ...On Wednesday 19th sep i am going to local market (SP Road) here .... lets see what prices do they quote for 7850 2GB & 1GB model ... will post the prices ..... i m not a big hurry to purchase... afterall T20 WC is coming ... 20 days will pass easily ... no gaming till then ...
Sure man ...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

if you can wait a month or two - HD7850s price will come down further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom