Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
The memory available for 6610 is only 725 KB. There is no memory slot available on it to increase memory. Is there any other alternative to increase memory size.

rockyj123

Broken In

u cant do any thing man... max to max remove the default graphics n tones...
even the stupid infrared doesnt work...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
sachin_kothari said:
The memory available for 6610 is only 725 KB. There is no memory slot available on it to increase memory. Is there any other alternative to increase memory size.

Well I suppose The memory is Inbuilt For The phone and cannot be customised To be extended by us in anyway.....& moreover it does not Have Any MMC Card support either so well no Other options but to free up the Existing Memory By Deleting old Stufff...... :cry:

@Raven Lol Man Give The Guy a Break man Or Better yet Buy Him a New CellPhone Mate......(Just Kiddin) :lol:

eminemence

Journeyman
Backup your phone data regularly using the data suite , thus most of the times 675KB will be enough for you.
Bye.
--eminemence.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
theraven said:
yes there is
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
buy a phonewith more memory/ mem. card support!

LMAO !! :lol: :lol: Its akin to asking whether my Geforce Mx4000 will give 100FPS in HL2 ! No intention of hurting anybdys senti's guys.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
sachin_kothari said:

Ok ok there is .. If only you are just enough adventerous and want to do the battery trick .
It delets all of the data ..even the default one and you can really save on the data to 1MB. But please i suggest you back up your data.
Search google you will find lotsa battery trick to remove the default data from the Phone to free up much of yuor memory.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: 6610...

rockyj123 said:
even the stupid infrared doesnt work...
who told u dude,
we can receive and send business card :p

@sachin_kothari, get a 6610i it has 4MB memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom