50K PC Upgrade for Gaming/Streaming - CPU+ RAM + MOBO

shambles

Broken In
Congrats on your build. Can you tell me the model number of the ram? I am going to get the dame motherboard. Looking for ram options

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Amd has 20 degree offset on x series processor. Are you kidding me 60 c on water on idle .

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

60 on load, could be just the Thermal Compound isn't applied correctly.
Also I need to add a push pull config for the cooler. currently running just a single fan

kashyap1507

Broken In
60 on load, could be just the Thermal Compound isn't applied correctly.
Also I need to add a push pull config for the cooler. currently running just a single fan
Hmm Thats pretty nice temps push pull will decrease the temptreture by 5-6 degrees.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

ssb1551

Technomancer
RCuber - How is the experience with the MotherBoard? I heard there is high VRM temperature issue. I plan to buy the same too & hence looking for inputs/reviews.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
RCuber - How is the experience with the MotherBoard? I heard there is high VRM temperature issue. I plan to buy the same too & hence looking for inputs/reviews.
Sorry for the late reply.. got held up with work.
Temperatures are well within limits, I have hardly seen temps go above 60-65 for me may be because of the case and number of fans I have installed.

Ok i'm gonna post just the parts and let you guess in the approx price. Let me know if I would go back to my hardware vendor as I trusted him.

Bought these below.
AMD Ryzen 1700X
Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3
Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz RAM
Corsair MP500 120GB M.2 Nvme SSD
Corsair Air 740 Case
Coolermaster MasterLiquid 120 Lite.

Existing Parts.
BenQ XL2411X
Zotac 970 Amp Extreme
Logitech G105 Keyboard
Logitech G402s Mouse.
Samsung 850 250GB SSD
Seasonic M12II 750W SMPS
Couple of HDD's.

Plz mention the price. Or link of online stores.
Thanks.

Top Bottom