5.1 Speakers dilemma...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank_re

In the zone
Hey desiibond can you tell me in which Home Town shop in Blore you saw the Z5500 @16.5k....As iam also planning to go for them soooon.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
ther again...z5500 at 17k.....@shashank plz confirm it wil ya....

and

@royal....atlec lansing ther is FX5051....i guess....

or if 2.1 u can have always my vote for ther MXsomething i dnt remember

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

i ordered the freakin thing for 20K.........hey in blore can u gimme the full address..i might tell some frnds to pick up....

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
YUP U ARE RIGHT THERE PAL......

Creative megaworks...that exact same model i refered in a previous post...

but u know abt klipsch..u beter stay awasy..great prduct but service a pain in the ass...and repairs u have no idea believe me..a frnd of mine is like crazy abt bose diveon klipsc goldsmund...believe me he got all of these..spks HT headphones mic..hes a great sounds gy....when ppl like him say u have to believe...

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
Its a bit of sad situation here. My parents forced me to postpone decesion of speakers...:cry: In their opinion 4.1 is enough:((how can it be??????:eek:)... So I'll let you guys know when I have them. We had a great discussion here and Im grateful to our bhais- sam9s and Mayank. We've made this thread ideal to those who are looking for 5.1 speakers. I really thank all of you guys... Still Im trying my best to convince my parents:p.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

i ordered the freakin thing for 20K.........hey in blore can u gimme the full address..i might tell some frnds to pick up....

No.92/4,Vanshee Towers, Nr Innovative Multiplex, Outer Ring Rd, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560037

This one is next to Motorola/Intel office complex. It's a pretty huge building and easy to identity. They have huge collection of peripherals.

also, ask your friends to check in SP Road also. YOu might get it for a lower price there but difficult to find.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
THNKS...will chk it out today

@sagar....

if u think of 4.1...its better to go for altec mx5021 2.1 spks....THX certified..kick ass system....

4.1 sucks..used to be cooll..now no point...

Last edited:
OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
@sagar....

if u think of 4.1...its better to go for altec mx5021 2.1 spks....THX certified..kick ass system....

4.1 sucks..used to be cooll..now no point...

I meant to say I currently have 4.1 but now want to shift on 5.1.... Thats why created this Mahabharat thread..:cool:

shashank_re

In the zone
Hey guys yeaterday i have purchased Logitech Z-5500 in Home Town! and the price of it was.......................................Rs.14990 only!!!!!!!!!! Yes you read ir right,only 14.9k!!!

When i asked the price,they said 16.9k,i didnot want to bargain as it was 19k in S.P Road. But during the payment,they gave me bill of Rs.14990.I was surprised but i didnot say/ask them anything i blindly handed over my CC.Thats It :)

I dont know whether that price was mistake or there was some disount! But they didnot mention anyrhing like that.

NOTE: All the prcies i have mentioned here are INCLUSIVE OF TAX,VATetc.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
WTF????????????????????????

where do u live...is this blore in india......????

oh god why....

shashank_re

In the zone
yeah i purchased from Home Town, Marathahalli , Bangalore.

A BIG thanks to desiibond for giving the details of Home Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom