40" LED Full HD TV for a price range of 50 to 60 k (preferably closer to 50k)

jitin_2

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

I would like your expert views/opinions on 40 inches LED Full HD TV for a price range of 50 to 60 k (preferably closer to 50k).
Also should i consider a 3d tv for this price range (just to be future proof and as an additional option)?

Preferred brands: Sony,Samsung,LG

PS:
Planing to buy this week or may be next

Thanks in advance,
Jitin

aroraanant

Explorer
I don't think getting a 3D is a good idea and also as you have mentioned you want it to be between 50-60k a good 3D tv won't fall in your budget.
If you want something close to 50k then get Samsung 40F5100

OP
J

jitin_2

Right off the assembly line
I don't think getting a 3D is a good idea and also as you have mentioned you want it to be between 50-60k a good 3D tv won't fall in your budget.
If you want something close to 50k then get Samsung 40F5100

Yes i thats what even i thought.
What are the major differences between Samsung 40F5100 and F5500. And should i have a look at that too.
Also is there no offering from sony or LG that can match samsung in this category.

Thanks in advance,
Jitin

aroraanant

Explorer
You can choose from anyone among F5100 and F5500 whichever falls in your budget, the main difference among the two is F5500 has got inbuilt Wi-Fi and it is a smart tv while the other one is not.
Sony is on the costlier side and I didn't suggested that as it will not fall in your budget.If still you won't consider then you can have a look at W650A model that is released recently.
I am not much aware of the new series launched by LG, so won't comment on that.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Go with Samsung F5500/5100. :) That's the best you can get in that range. Sony W650A is not as good and LG sets are even worse.

Top Bottom