3G usb dongle querry:::

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hello,
i own a beetel 3G usb dongle (zte mf 190). it doesnt come with a port for external antenna. Recently, i am having poor 3G connectivity in my room. but in the terrace above my room, the signal strength is excellent.
so, i am opting to buy a 3G usb dongle with a port for external antenna. plz recommend me one which is available in ebay india or flipkart. also any good external antenna to serve my purpose.
thanks in advanxe..

Sujeet

Undead!!!
AFAIK some older models of Reliance Netconnect(CDMA)-OEM Zte use to come with those freaky and useless Antennae and currently none of OEM like ZTE /Huewei are offering any USB dongle with Port for Antennae .

Opt for a decent 3G USB Dongle from Huewei and if that doesnt solve the problem then there is hardly much that can be done on your side.Signal Issue Needs to be sorted by Operator.

BTW which Operator you are using for 3G??.You can always move to another Operator if you like.

BTW:*www.flipkart.com/huawei-e303c/p/it...xg--&ref=540f40f2-e6b9-460b-b02c-1d850d8abcb8

Last edited:
OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

i am using bsnl 3G
i zeroed to this Huwaei e353 model at ebay. plz comment
21 Mbps Latest HUAWEI e353 3G + 4G UNLOCKED USB modem FASTEST internet datacard | eBay

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
Looks Fine.
But Did You Check the other one i posted.
Perhaps not.
That one is much cheaper than yours and will do the job well.
I think that device is highly priced because of 4g Support and Unlocked State.
But do you actually need to pay that extra charges for those Useless Thing.
4G -Forget About It.
2ndly Unlocked Modem..You are already getting a modem that don't needs to be Unlocked.So whats the point.

Flipkart: Huawei E303C: Datacard

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

^^
Looks Fine.
But Did You Check the other one i posted.
Perhaps not.
That one is much cheaper than yours and will do the job well.
I think that device is highly priced because of 4g Support and Unlocked State.
But do you actually need to pay that extra charges for those Useless Thing.
4G -Forget About It.
2ndly Unlocked Modem..You are already getting a modem that don't needs to be Unlocked.So whats the point.

Flipkart: Huawei E303C: Datacard
he dude. thank you. but the one u mentioned doesnt support the port for external antenna. i need a model specific having external antenna.

Top Bottom