3D model/animation/skeleton/texture/vfx viewer

Sankar11

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone

I am a boy of 18 years old.I am fond of playing moba games and i want to request something to all of you.will it be possible for anyone to create a Create a 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation/texture/vfx viewer tool which can change the file extensions.
I want the above mentioned tool to view some 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation/vfx files from moba games and then change the file extensions.Please anyone reply to me if anyone could help me regarding this matter.If anyone needs sample files i will provide them but please first reply to me.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Hello everyone

I am a boy of 18 years old.I am fond of playing moba games and i want to request something to all of you.will it be possible for anyone to create a Create a 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation/texture/vfx viewer tool which can change the file extensions.
I want the above mentioned tool to view some 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation/vfx files from moba games and then change the file extensions.Please anyone reply to me if anyone could help me regarding this matter.If anyone needs sample files i will provide them but please first reply to me.
Please elaborate a bit. I don't really get what you want

OP
S

Sankar11

Right off the assembly line
Ok i will tell in short form.I want a 3d model/animation/texture/skeleton/vfx viewer tool to view models,animations,textures,skeletons and vfx files in it from moba games like league of legends,dota 2 reborn,Heroes of the storm,Dawngate,Heroes of Newerth,infinite crisis and Arena of fate.Now do anyone understands what i want

Last edited:
Top Bottom