2G/3G users from all over India

Which one is the best ISP when it comes to 2G/3G data connection?

• Total voters

metalheadgrv

Right off the assembly line
Operator: TATA DOCOMO
Connection: 2G & 3G both
Circle:Meerut

2707056877.png

harsh1387

Broken In
Am on vodafone. Need advice on what 3g plan to choose. Been using BB plan since last 3 years and now switching to android.
My usage will be Twitter, facebook, whatsapp. I check a lot of sites but not interested in watching videos.
Any advice?
NCR region.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Am on vodafone. Need advice on what 3g plan to choose. Been using BB plan since last 3 years and now switching to android.
My usage will be Twitter, facebook, whatsapp. I check a lot of sites but not interested in watching videos.
Any advice?
NCR region.
May be the monthly Rs. 250 1GB plan will suffice your needs. There's one thing however in vodafone, I like. You can actually carryover any unused data at the end of the month when you recharge before the expiry of the plan. In Airtel, you can't even recharge until even an MB of data is left in your account.

harsh1387

Broken In
May be the monthly Rs. 250 1GB plan will suffice your needs. There's one thing however in vodafone, I like. You can actually carryover any unused data at the end of the month when you recharge before the expiry of the plan. In Airtel, you can't even recharge until even an MB of data is left in your account.

By recharge you mean the prepaid connection right. I have a postpaid connection. So will the unused data in postpaid also get carried over?
I guess you are also using the 3g plan. Could you tell me which one and your usage pattern?

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Yes, I meant the recharge on a prepaid number. As for the Postpaid connection, I can't comment as I do not have a postpaid 3G connection, neither any of my known people have.
As for my plan goes, I'm using Airtel's Rs. 750 4GB plan on a prepaid connection with an unlocked data card. I usually use up to 3-3.5 GB each month, and on the last day of the data validity term, I am required to finish off 0.5-1 GB of data in the last 3-4 hours of the day.

I currently use Vodafone's 2g unlimited plan for Rs. 194 with 2 Gb FUP. Speeds before the FUP are good. the only problem is the low FUP. Vodafones should increase it to say 3 GB and post FUP speeds to 10 KBps.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
Operator: TATA DOCOMO
Connection: 2G & 3G both
Circle:Meerut

View attachment 10528
your circle would be UP West i guess and not Meerut :p

I currently use Vodafone's 2g unlimited plan for Rs. 194 with 2 Gb FUP. Speeds before the FUP are good. the only problem is the low FUP. Vodafones should increase it to say 3 GB and post FUP speeds to 10 KBps.
same plead with airtel 2G too, speed after FUP sucks big time :aaargh:

shreymittal

Being Human
Tata photon sucks everywhere here too seriously..
"yha toh chlta hi ni hai sala google bhi open ni hota tha"

Edit: @nickaustin Check your pm

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Vodafone 2G at my village gives me 20 kBps. In Guwahati 'city' though, I hardly get over 5 kBps.

BSNL 3G gives me 200 - 300 kBps during night time. During day time they regularly throttle speeds to 512 kbps.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
Vodafone 2G at my village gives me 20 kBps. In Guwahati 'city' though, I hardly get over 5 kBps.

BSNL 3G gives me 200 - 300 kBps during night time. During day time they regularly throttle speeds to 512 kbps.
Haha, the problem in a city is server being too busy and the result is poor speed.

Top Bottom