26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Re: Think Digit Bombay Meet Pic

Aaah those days. So I am not the only 'uncle' missing those days ! Many share the same feeling. Conf was fun then. Never even heard of personal attacks, Blind support, fanboyism, FUD etc those days !

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert

Lets have a meet in Bangalore. I will be in Bangalore for first 2 weeks of august. I have a Gypsy King at my disposal, so we can plan a weekend outing if everybody's schedule works out. What say ??

Last edited by a moderator:

well, I would welcome a meet on August the Second, in forum mall perhaps ? I am currently trying to shed some tummy by cycling 100 KM each week. So I plan to cycle all the way from somewhere near Yashwanthpur till either National Market or SP Road or some other place to make some light purchases. Perhaps I could change my trip plan ? :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

Guys lets have a Mumbai meetup again !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver

well, I would welcome a meet on August the Second, in forum mall perhaps ? I am currently trying to shed some tummy by cycling 100 KM each week. So I plan to cycle all the way from somewhere near Yashwanthpur till either National Market or SP Road or some other place to make some light purchases. Perhaps I could change my trip plan ? :D

Do u live in yeshwantpur ?

goobimama

 Macboy

Woohoo! I'm back! The mumbai meetup was awesome!

And I wholeheartedly apologise for not getting everyone in on this. I just didn't know how was from Mumbai. Came to know about Pathik the last moment and then PM'ed him. I even left a note in my siggy that one should contact me if one was in Mumbai + jobless.

I might be tripping back to Mumbai on the 25th and 26th so yeah, it might just be possible for another meet up of sorts. I could even get Small Cat along for easing the restlessness that some people were facing due to not being able to spam the forums. :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

I could even get Small Cat along for easing the restlessness that some people were facing due to not being able to spam the forums. :D

LOL that'd be fun! We would finally get to see Ze Boat in action. :D

goobimama

 Macboy

Here's my Mobileme picture gallery with some more pics of the event.

For more info in mobileme, visit apple.com/mobileme.

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

Why not make MobileMe in bold with huge fonts? :roll:

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

What is with that Mac Mini changing hands ? ?
Well Preshit & Milind brain washed that innocent friend of Milind's into buying the Mac Mini. Preshit was selling his Mini which Milind's friend - Ediz bought.

goobimama

 Macboy

Well Preshit & Milind brain washed that innocent friend of Milind's into buying the Mac Mini. Preshit was selling his Mini which Milind's friend - Ediz bought.
Actually he was pretty much brainwashed since last year. In fact, he brainwashed his gf to buy a MacBook so he could use it. And now he has brainwashed Axel to sell his HP notebook and get a MacBook Pro. So yeah, he is pretty much capable of brainwashing me a second time as well…

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

Wait a min, how come a musician friend of yours does not have a Mac? :shock: Damn goobi, you make for a really bad salesman and I guess you have worked at a computer peripheral shop before :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom