26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Guys I am bad with directions but know the only McD's at Bandra near KFC and also the CCD on Carter Rd. Reach the fugging hell where u want to and let me know.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hmm. Interesting, I was planning on bringing some hockey sticks and some friends to finish off the wise-asses on the forum once and for all.

Anyway, I'm always open for a fight, so you can try. You will lose, but you can try :)

Plus I think I'll come alone, what with all the spamming I see here, all of you probably only have muscles in your fingers :D

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
^ +1

Now all of you... please SHUT UP. The objective of the meet is to interact with people offline. Sheesh... coming back to topic, is 12pm OK with everyone? Lets keep it 12, so that even if anyone is late, th others are not waiting on empty stomachs... what say? :)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
12 would be a bit early I guess. It's a Saturday, won't get up early enough to make it at 12.

McD's is final then?

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
MacD is final, yes. People, decide on a time quickly. I'll be off the internet for a few hours now, so when i log back on at night i want to know what time are we meeting at MacD... OK?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I'll be waving an "I'm an idiot!" green flag!
goody... i'll take fugly snaps with phone cam :p
Good idea, I will wear a T-Shirt with geek written on it :p

Let's meet up at 2:00 rather. McD isn't a nice place to have lunch. And those coming for the movie come at 1:45 so we have extra time to go and book the tickets while others arrive. Last mins pe tickets ka intezaam nahin hua toh bechara goobi :D

jal_desai

In the zone
@iMav, can u tell the exact location of McD in Bandra... i have visited bandra very few times...so some directions required.. plz mention the road too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom