26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Seems bandstand is fixed, so where at bandstand, it's quite a long stretch? Near the CCD/Barista area? Besides there aren't many landmarks I can recollect at Bandstand.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Bandra Fort at Bandra................quite spacious:D gather here

uske bad.....kahi bhi chalo...........

For those who don't know (I know everyone knows.........firbhi..........)
a glimpse

mehulved

We will have to travel back towards S.V. Road for the movie. What are the show timings? If there's a 8:00 p.m. show we can leave from Bandstand at 7:00 p.m. and reach for the movie but we should buy tickets beforehand else I doubt if we'll get them.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Movie milega na vahaa se? I need to watch Dark Knight, cause it's not showing in Goa.

as far as my search results says, there is only Cinemax at bandra which is not showing Dark Night unfortunetly...............We may have to go to Metro Adlabs..........@CST

How abt changing the venue to Nariman pt. ?

goobimama

 Macboy
Btw, I'm chatting with my friend Mehul here. He says that the Oberoi Mall theatre at Goregaon is the best place to watch the movie. THX sound n all. And he knows some people there so we can get tickets (will be booked otherwise). What say? Is that really far from Bandra?

Pathik

Google Bot
Yep. Your friend is right. Its newly opened so the tickets are also relatively cheap. But we wont need to book. We ll get them in current.

mehulved

Btw, I'm chatting with my friend Mehul here. He says that the Oberoi Mall theatre at Goregaon is the best place to watch the movie. THX sound n all. And he knows some people there so we can get tickets (will be booked otherwise). What say? Is that really far from Bandra?
Goregaon is way too far from Bandra. Bandra is just after Mahim and you've travelled from Mahim to Goregaon.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^ buddy think about me...........it'll be a 360 degree round for me............

oh.................u r even takin to catch d movie @ 8PM+2.5 hrs=10.30+Diner(? u'll dine right?)=>11.30...........fir ghar jana hai ya..................:rolleyes:

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Arre bhai log, Goregaon se pehle Andheri aata hai. And I have 15 screens at walking distance from my house :D Apparently all of them are screening TDK. Andheri Bandra is max 35 mins (including solid traffic). Will search for Globus' schedule. Besides, I wasn't in favor of Bandra because it's sh!t when it comes to hang out. THere are no places to chill, other than stroll on band-stand or sit and have hookah or coffee.

jal_desai

In the zone
If u r booking for tickets in advance then plz exclude me out... i have to catch train at 6PM or latest by 8 PM... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom