26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Oye bat, you won't have to change three-four trains. Just catch a CST local to Wadala, then catch a train to Bandra from there. SIMPAL! :D

You won't have to be afraid either. Main hoon na... :p

----

So its 2 pm? Damn, I'd have to get up early then. Tough job for an insomniac like me.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I have 7mp Sony Cyber-shot (not the SLR type though, simple one). I think that should be sufficient. It can also detect faces. It would require all you guys to take a bath though for that feature to work. :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Ohh damn, Thank god I am here.

I will be there for the meet. :)
At what time guys?

Will bring two of my friends who are also from forum.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@iMav...........wheres ur contact details??:mad:

anyone who knows MCD at d place plz give me ur contact details and...and........original name:D

I searched Google Map, it showed the college and KFC but not any MCD nearby.........did I miss something??
any links??

goobimama

 Macboy
Array bhai. Just get off at the station, and ask the rick to take you to the McD's or KFCs. Its just a 5 minute ride by rick.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Oye bat, you won't have to change three-four trains. Just catch a CST local to Wadala, then catch a train to Bandra from there. SIMPAL! :D

You won't have to be afraid either. Main hoon na... :p

----

So its 2 pm? Damn, I'd have to get up early then. Tough job for an insomniac like me.

Wokay .. I've applied for a leave on Saturday .. Now temme the timings .. And what if its raining ..

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
hey me too there guys, so the meet is at bandra mcdnld's, gre==a==t :)
Will be there for sure
No probs for u guys.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Thanks to the mostly criminal type of novels I read, umbrella rings up a different bell in my head ..

Anyway .. My point was what if trains get stalled (as they did for abt an hour between Vashi n Panvel ) .. I hope that wont happen but this is Mumbai and we are meeting on the legendry date ..

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Thanks to the mostly criminal type of novels I read, umbrella rings up a different bell in my head ..

Anyway .. My point was what if trains get stalled (as they did for abt an hour between Vashi n Panvel ) .. I hope that wont happen but this is Mumbai and we are meeting on the legendry date ..
SBI ko bol ki tere liye special helicopter bheje.

Pathik

Google Bot
Someone please reconfirm the Time and the Venue. I ll be there if I can beat time. And yea what about TDK? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom