250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

appu

Knowledge Nomad
hey i am registering now but for payment its asking offline payment option
i wann pay by paypal so wat should i select

Update

hey since no other option was there i have selected the offline method.....
and plz tell the details of the paypal account where i have to pay

Last edited:
wat i wanted to know is that
Can i intregrate blogger plateform into the offer ie; i post a article using blogger and the site gets update wit it.

As long as you know what you're doing, you should be able to integrate it with blogger or anything else that you would like to. There is no limitation as such with respect to the scripts or automation tasks that can be run on the server except things like IRC etc.

Let me clear it up for you:

1. WordPress has this inbuilt feature to import stuff from blogger. If you make a full fledged site, Joomla! may be used, and it has a plugin to do the same. All you need to do is to run a certain script everytime you need to intergrate their content, and voila! you just managed to simultaneously publish the same thing in blogger and your website.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
hey i am registering now but for payment its asking offline payment option
i wann pay by paypal so wat should i select

Update

hey since no other option was there i have selected the offline method.....
and plz tell the details of the paypal account where i have to pay

Hey, sorry I wasn't following the forum for sometime now, please do add my id's on chat so that you could clear out any doubts instantly.

outpower@yahoo.com
outpowerhosting@gmail.com
outpower@live.com

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
Great Service,

For all those who might still be thinking twice to sign up with outpowerhosting, here is a tip.... hell what are you waiting for go ahead and start things as elders say never delay.

For the record the service has been great from these guys, i appreciate and welcome every bit of their work. Great going guys cheers !!

Regards,
Suresh.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
For all those who might still be thinking twice to sign up with outpowerhosting, here is a tip.... hell what are you waiting for go ahead and start things as elders say never delay.
I wouldn't say that :)

I would request Cyrus to remove my name from the list on page 1 of this topic.

Last edited:

appu

Knowledge Nomad

Let me clear it up for you:

1. WordPress has this inbuilt feature to import stuff from blogger. If you make a full fledged site, Joomla! may be used, and it has a plugin to do the same. All you need to do is to run a certain script everytime you need to intergrate their content, and voila! you just managed to simultaneously publish the same thing in blogger and your website.

thnks man i was thinking of trying joomla now wil do that.

thnks again

@cyrus no prob man i have completed the order...

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Great Service,

For the record the service has been great from these guys, i appreciate and welcome every bit of their work. Great going guys cheers !!

Regards,
Suresh.

Thank you for your comments :p

I would request Cyrus to remove my name from the list on page 1 of this topic.

Done.;)

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
can we upgrade plan in between period of current contract ?

We give our customers the exclusive freedom to pay for only what they use unlike many other hosts. Which means, if you were in need of extra space and bandwidth ever, you just need to upgrade to the next package by just paying the difference in price, not only that, you don't have to pay for the whole year, you just have to pay for the remaining months.. which means say 3 months you use 1 package and you need to upgrade, then you just need to pay the difference for the new package only for the next 9 months, you don't need to pay for a whole new year!:razz:

@Cyrus: hmm...someone is targetting and FUDing your webhosting services? :rolleyes:

Happens in business :D

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Let me share my experience of Outpowerhosting :

When I first noticed this host, i was surprised how can I get so much space and bandwidth for such a cheap price? There must be some catch. However I thought Rs299 is no big deal and lets just test it and signed up for 1 year plan.....

I get Fantastic 24x7 Support, my doubts get cleared within a second :D
-> So far, the uptime of my website is 100%
-> The servers are really very fast

In my Opinion, This is the best host you can find anywhere! For such cheap price you get a Great Deal! :razz:
I wish outpowerhosting best of luck for its business :D

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
In my Opinion, This is the best host you can find anywhere! For such cheap price you get a Great Deal! :razz:
I wish outpowerhosting best of luck for its business :D

Thanks a million :D

Without the support of our customers and members here in this forum, the business would have never taken off the ground. I thanks all involved who have helped it to this level so far:p

And I thank digit and members here for spreading the word and saving me on advertising costs so that the packages still remain affordable ;)

Advertising cost so far: Rs0.00/- :D

hi cyrus ......... i am intrsted in ur dhamaka offer ........but i need 10 gb bandwidth ... is it possible for some extra charge .... and its urgent ... i need it within 24 hrs. Also i need to setup a forum in my site ...will this space and bandwidth will be enuff for it ?
Thnx
Sachin.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
hi cyrus ......... i am intrsted in ur dhamaka offer ........but i need 10 gb bandwidth ... is it possible for some extra charge .... and its urgent ... i need it within 24 hrs. Also i need to setup a forum in my site ...will this space and bandwidth will be enuff for it ?
Thnx
Sachin.

The bandwidth and space are coupled together and not available seperately for the moment. The package which comes with 10GB bandwidth is the 1GB disk space package for Rs549/- per year.

Please let us know if you would be interested in the 1GB package

ok guys i am thinking of buying
300MB Disk Space / 3GB Bandwidth + FREE .info Domain --- Rs349/Year Plan

i want to install wordpress..can any one point out the best word press install tutorial

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
It is very easy once you get outpowerhosting , all you have to do is log into your cPanel and then click on Fantastico , then installing wordpress takes just 3 Clicks!

Top Bottom