250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Where do u register this domain or u become the registrar of it. Also can i transfer this domain to some other registrars like if some one wants to buy my site n asks to transfer the domain to GoDaddy.

We work in collaboration with a directi registrar and the domain will be registered in your name and you will have full control over it. Hence, you can transfer, add, edit etc with your domain.

sat123

Broken In
Thats too good..no thats gr8 stuff/offer and I am attracted.....a friend of mine n me plan to have a blog so think yours would be best.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
horrable man..u want 9 $.. xyz are giving domains for 7.99 $....what do u thinkk??

Dude, do you have some issues? who asked you to order it if you thought you could get it cheaper? :rolleyes:

First you order it and then you complain that the price is high? where was your brains when you were looking at the price when you ordered it or when I told you on this same thread that it will cost you Rs399 before you ordered it? :mad: Go see a doctor.

I know who sent you here to crap this thread!

Your order will be marked as fraud and you will be blocked from making any future orders to not take advantage of the offers that I give to genuine digit members.

Last edited by a moderator:
no man..i ts not mean that i will not purchase domain from u...I will purchase..
i have only 7 $ still once i get 10$ soon i will pay u from paypal....dont get angry

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, Cyrus, its Bullet500 here........;)

I'm also interested in your Outpower hosting [that Rs.549 one] plan........Plus, I also need a .com domain registered for 2 years. Or I may go for .cc domain for one year.

I'll contact you soon.....:)

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
What is wrong with you two fighting? Each one's got his own thread right? Be happy with that. Any more of this and it will be a green mess.

I Need WebHosting urgentally for making Blog for Sony Erresion themes....I Can pay u 6 $ through Paypal..

Just Tell me What Webspace will u give for 6 $...& bandwidth...

Its urgent

& Also tell me which is the cheapest domain name u selling..

Last edited:
Top Bottom