250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
10 Years and counting!

09/2017 : 10Years!! + Premium updates

I honestly can't believe that I'm editing this post once again after nearly 10Years of posting it! Thankfully digit has survived all these years and kept this forum and post going.

So Folks, a lot of things have changed in the recent past. A few months ago in April, we made a near suicidal decision to finally go premium with cloud hosting based on our track record of providing one of the most reliable hosting services in India for over 10Years. We could have either tanked into history books and bite the dust but instead, as luck would have it, our intuition paid off. Customers who have been with us for close to 10Years actually validated their trust in our services and renewed even though it meant they would be several times more, in some cases, up to 20x more.

However, the premium switch are not just about increase in prices but have come with a ton of new features as well.

All services are now fully cloud native. Our hosting servers now run on the most reliable and feature rich cloud in the world - AWS. We bought our servers home last year and put them in Mumbai, which just increased the speed of access close to 10x times.

Since there are too many other updates, I'll post a screenshot below of all the feature additions:

upload_2017-8-31_16-49-47.png

Thank you guys and thank you Digit!

01/2015 : Updated Prices

Hi All,

OutPower Hosting is here with an offer for the common man to get their websites hosted online for the most competitive prices.

Here are the current offers:

250MB Disk Space / 2.5GB Bandwidth --- Rs299/- per year
500MB Disk Space / 5GB Bandwidth --- Rs599/- per year
1GB Disk Space / 10GB Bandwidth --- Rs199/Month or Rs1199/Year
5GB Disk Space / 50GB Bandwidth --- Rs399/Month or Rs3999/Year

Current Promotions:

300MB Disk Space / 3GB Bandwidth + FREE .co.in Domain --- Rs699/Year

Default Package Features:

99.9% Uptime guaranteed
30 Day Money back guarantee
24x7 Email/Chat/Telephone Support
Unlimted MySQL Databases (NO limits on database size)
Unlimted Email Addresses/Forwarders/Mailing lists
Unlimited FTP accounts
cPanel 11 Control Panel
Softaculous Package Installer
Frontpage Extensions
www.outpowerhosting.com

Update: 06/02

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/69.gifNew Website Launched!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/69.gif

I'm proud to announce the launch of the new Website for Outpowerhosting.com *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

The New front end will provide you with a much better experience in shopping for web hosting and domains and available choices with detailed information.

Along with the new website, I'm also proud to announce the launch of an Integrated billing system where users can view their bills, update their information and log trouble tickets as well!

Hope you all will enjoy the new look and purchase more as well! :D

ENJOY! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

Note:Existing customers will be soon sent their logins for the new billing system!

Total Orders:

1.> cyberharsh - Linux Dhamaka Offer – Rs299/- (Account Activated)

2.>
life31 - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

3.> Pat - Linux Dhamaka Offer with .com Domain – Rs499/- (Account Activated)

4.> amitava82 - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

5.> amitava82 - 2nd Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

6.> stick - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

7.> prasad_den - Linux Personal Package with .in Domain - Rs448/- (Account Activated)

8.> adi007 - Linux Dhamaka Offer with .info Domain – Rs499/- (Account Activated)

9.> (ID WITHHELD) - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

10.>
chawngthu- Linux Outpower Package with .com Domain – Rs898/- (Account Activated)

11.>
kuld33p- Linux Outpower Package with .com Domain – Rs898/- (Account Activated)

12.>
NucleusKore - Linux Outpower Package - Rs499/- (Account Activated)

13.>
PikachuTrAiNeR - Linux Dhamaka Package with .info - Rs299/- (Account Activated)

14.> MetalheadGautham
- Linux Dhamaka Package with .in - Rs349/- (Payment Pending)

15.> I've lost count, too many orders to put up all the names here :D

Payment Methods

At Present, Outpower Hosting offers the following payment options:

1. Online Payment (Netbanking, Debit Cards, Cash Cards, Mobile Payments)
  2. Bank Transfer to HDFC
  3. Cheque/DD
  4. Paypal (Transaction Charges extra)

[/quote]

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Re: Preorder 0.5GB Space + 5GB Transfer for Rs120/- a year!!

MetalheadGautham said:
when will service start?
As soon as a min of 25-30 orders fill in or by new year mate. Once the service starts the prices might go up.;)

Added Today 05/12: New Domain offer for Rs199/- a year!

Now get a domain with your hosting package!

Now 250MB+2GB+.in domain = Rs269/- only!!

Check the latest updated packages here

Last edited:

wowee that 70 rupees plan looks good! how do I pay?

If I don't register for a domain, do I get a subdomain(xyz.hosting.com style) atleast?

can I pay by hand or by cash or by DD?

and can I publish via Free Publishing tools like NVU? I don't have front page as I could not bear to waste money on M$ Office when Nike Shoes were to be bought:p(suggest me better stuff on linux, I am sure you know lots of lin web softys which a near maniac of Linux like you must support:D)

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

MetalheadGautham said:
wowee that 70 rupees plan looks good! how do I pay?
That's the cheapest any package on the internet can get :D

MetalheadGautham said:
If I don't register for a domain, do I get a subdomain(xyz.hosting.com style) atleast?
Well, we at hobbyistlounge don't provide subdomains but you can always get free subdomains from other providers like cjb.net etc and just point them to the space you buy. However, if i can get atleast about 15customers asking for a subdomain, then I could probably think of giving it myself for free which would be www.xyz.outpowerhosting.com :D

MetalheadGautham said:
can I pay by hand or by cash or by DD?
Any which way money can reach me :D
As of now, cheque, DD, online bank transfer(From any bank supporting 3rd party online transfer) and paypal(not suggested)

I would suggest you to go through with the order on the website and at the end you will get an order form. Just make sure you either keep a copy or print that order form and email the same to me. Once I get the order form, I'll tell you how to make the payment.

As, I suggested, I might take the payment now or just before the service starts. but if I can get a min of 15orders, I can start before the projected launch which is the end of the month and New Year.

MetalheadGautham said:
and can I publish via Free Publishing tools like NVU? I don't have front page as I could not bear to waste money on M$ Office when Nike Shoes were to be bought:p(suggest me better stuff on linux, I am sure you know lots of lin web softys which a near maniac of Linux like you must support:D)
Well, any publishing tool that lets you ftp to the server will work. Or you can just make your website with the tools and just upload them normally. Besides, there are a hell lot of readymade website which you can put up with the existing tool included with the service called Fantastico (Self Install Scripts).

outpowerhosting ?

give a name that doesn't embaress the owner yaar...

how about powersite.com or coolweb.com or innet.com ?

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

MetalheadGautham said:
outpowerhosting ?

give a name that doesn't embaress the owner yaar...

how about powersite.com or coolweb.com or innet.com ?

Are yaar, I have only 3 domains under my name now. So, if i need to offer subdomains, I can offer it only under the domains I hold in my name. 2domains are for personal use. The only other domain is Outpowerhosting.com. But like I said, if there is good enough demand for subdomains, then I'll probably get a new domain with whatever coolname and then offer the subdomains under that. :D

However, if you would like to order any of the packages, please go through the above mentioned procedure:)

blackpearl

The Devil

I have seen a lot guys in this webhosting business. You are a reseller aren't you? or do you have your own server? How do you make profit with such petty sums like Rs250/yr and Rs 399/yr? How much did you pay to acquire this service, if you don't mind answering. Just curious.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

blackpearl said:
I have seen a lot guys in this webhosting business. You are a reseller aren't you? or do you have your own server? How do you make profit with such petty sums like Rs250/yr and Rs 399/yr? How much did you pay to acquire this service, if you don't mind answering. Just curious.
Honestly, I don't need to answer these questions. However, what if I have my own server? what if I'm a reseller? does this make a difference as long as I provide the service properly? The point is not how I make profit, there will be some way or the other in which you make up the expenses and make the profit. I don't make a living out of webhosting, hence I don't need to charge high amounts. If you think this is some kind of scam, then I would advice you to stay away from it.

You saw only the Rs250 plan? The cheapest one is Rs70/- per year :D

I've lot of space and bandwidth available with me at the moment, so I've decided to give users the benefit, rather than making money with high price low bandwidth service, I've decided to get back the revenue with low price high bandwidth packages as long as I get enough no. of users on the service.

After all, if you think spending a mere Rs70/- on this service for a whole year is a big risk to take, then I would be more than happy to direct you to providers who give the same services at over Rs600 a year. :D :D
______________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: 06/12 UPDATE

As if the offers weren't good enough, I've added a bit more drool into 2 new packages:

Linux Dhamaka Offer: 300MB + 2.5GB + Free Domain = Rs199/- per year :D
Windows Dhamaka Offer: 300MB + 2.5GB + Free Domain = Rs249/- per yea
r :D

You can view all the packages and offers Here

Guys, don't let this offer go please!! I've tried my best to take prices right down to the floor level. I don't think there is anyone else that can offer these packages at this price!! I need your orders to keep up this offer, else I'll have to let go of this and probably shut this scheme down :(

UPDATE

Users who have given their order today:

dd_wingrider - Windows Personal Package

Come on Guys, I need more orders to begin the service :D

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil

Cyrus_the_virus said:
Honestly, I don't need to answer these questions. However, what if I have my own server? what if I'm a reseller? does this make a difference as long as I provide the service properly? The point is not how I make profit, there will be some way or the other in which you make up the expenses and make the profit. I don't make a living out of webhosting, hence I don't need to charge high amounts. If you think this is some kind of scam, then I would advice you to stay away from it.

You saw only the Rs250 plan? The cheapest one is Rs70/- per year :D

Why are you angry?? I never said anything about scam. I just wanted to know how people make profit with web hosting business, just for knowledge. Some people are strange! :rolleyes:

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

blackpearl said:
Why are you angry?? I never said anything about scam. I just wanted to know how people make profit with web hosting business, just for knowledge. Some people are strange! :rolleyes:
Are yaar, I wasn't angry *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif Was just being a bit assertive. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/15.gif

BTW, I guess I mentioned the method in which I'm looking to get back the revenue. That is with more volume. So, I've kept a set volume in picture and priced things according to that. Rather than what other webhosters usually do in which they keep the space/bandwidth in picture and do the pricing. Also like I mentioned, this is not my only source of revenue, so it doesn't matter even if I dont' make the best profit.

I thought we Indian consumers were so price concious, but now when I've given up additional profit and priced the packages to cheapest possible extent on the entire world wide web, no one wants it *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif

We all waste more than Rs70/- a week on soft drinks and seems like no one wants to spend that amount too on a whole year of webhosting *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone

Offtopic: Can u plz tell me the difference between linux and windows hosting? Actually i am thinking of buying one so would like to clear my doubts first.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

Anindya said:
Offtopic: Can u plz tell me the difference between linux and windows hosting? Actually i am thinking of buying one so would like to clear my doubts first.

*www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/webmaster/article.php/3473441
*www.nettigritty.com/choosingwebhosting.php

These links should help you. Please feel free to ask any doubts.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

Anindya said:

There is no difference between linux and windows server.Main difference is server OS, Microsoft developed and owns the Windows operating system. Linux is open source and generally free.So, linux hosting is cheaper than Windows hosting.

Linux hosting
MS FrontPage
Flash
Shockwave
RealAudio / Video
CGI-Script
Perl
PHP
SSH
MySQL

Windows Hosting
MS FrontPage
Flash
Shockwave
RealAudio / Video
CGI-Script
Perl
PHP
ASP
MS Access
MS SQL
Visual Basic Scripts

Best thing about Linux hosting is ..it is cheap and many free softwares is available.

I provide linux hosting....and I have almost all script installed supported by linux server.you can check scripts supported by linux server here.
*www.whost.in/hosting/baby
I am not promoting my selling here ..please ignore mine pricing and others.Don't ask about my hosting here.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

ravi_9793 said:
I provide linux hosting....and I have almost all script installed supported by linux server.you can check scripts supported by linux server here.
*xxx/hosting/baby
I am not promoting my selling here ..please ignore mine pricing and others.Don't ask about my hosting here.
@ravi, appreciate you explaining the stuff but posting your link here and telling that you're not promoting is a bit overboard I think. You do have your own thread for this, then I don't see a reason you needing to post your link here for anything being discussed here.

So, if you could please remove the link, it would be appreciated.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

Cyrus_the_virus said:
@ravi, appreciate you explaining the stuff but posting your link here and telling that you're not promoting is a bit overboard I think. You do have your own thread for this, then I don't see a reason you needing to post your link here for anything being discussed here.

So, if you could please remove the link, it would be appreciated.
Mine intension is only to show what scripts/ softwares are available for Linux server.

I am not hacking your thread dear....thats why I have already quoted in bold..to ignore my hosting.

infact your hosting is much cheaper than mine hosting :p
why anyone will buy from me..when he is getting better deal from U :D

Plese don't mind my post in ur thread.

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

^^ I get your point but it's really unethical to do things like this *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/33.gif

Anindya

In the zone

hey buddy will i get a domain .com free in ur Rs. 210 plan? Nothing is mentioned in ur site. One more thing can i get more space in Rs.199 plan?

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

Anindya said:
hey buddy will i get a domain .com free in ur Rs. 210 plan? Nothing is mentioned in ur site. One more thing can i get more space ij Rs.199 plan?

Any extras are possible on request. Just let me know how much extra space or bandwidth you need and I'll calculate the pricing and let you know.

The free domain is only with the 'Linux Dhamaka Offer' which is Rs199. And the free domain is the .info extention. If you want a .com or .co.in domain, then you can get it at a discounted rate with the Linux Dhamak Offer. Refer the End of the page of the Offer.

Top Bottom